EC COME BACK!!!!!

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
R-A-N-M-A
Org Profile

Post by R-A-N-M-A » Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:21 am

AHHHH WHERE"S EC!
- New Banner in the Works -

Still Johnny Fish

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:16 pm

Satomi wrote:EC!!!! Now I miss his remarks from the 'All Anime Trivia' thread. Why'd he have to leave?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :cry: :cry:
OMG YES! :cry: :cry:
ImageImage

Farmboybob
Org Profile

Post by Farmboybob » Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:18 pm

Satomi wrote:
Arigatomyna wrote:
Satomi wrote:I bet he's here still, but under a new alias.....just laughing at us. Laughing insanely.
But if he were...who would he be...? Hm...so many newbies around these days... >.>
My point exactly. We'll never know. :roll:
You mean you haven't figured it out? He is the last person we would suspect.....Insane Keyblader! :shock:

I remember once he said something so witty to me that I didn't even know he was making fun of me for about a week.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:29 pm

I liked EC, but you guys need to stop splooging over him all the time. How about trying to follow his example and become a good poster/member instead of crying about him leaving? Now, don't get me wrong, I miss him as much as the next guy, hell, I miss a LOT of people who don't post here anymore (Zerophite, Roke, Prius, etc etc). I'm also completely fine with people expressing their sadness over someone leaving. But seriously, you can't read five posts on this forum without SOMEONE crying about EC. Maybe he'll come back sometime, maybe not, regardless, try to fill the void he left by becoming a better member yourself instead of using the cry emotocon all the time.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:31 pm

We know. :( But we miss him soooo.

InSaNe KeYbLaDeR
Org Profile

Post by InSaNe KeYbLaDeR » Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:10 pm

SSJVegita0609 wrote:I liked EC, but you guys need to stop splooging over him all the time. How about trying to follow his example and become a good poster/member instead of crying about him leaving? Now, don't get me wrong, I miss him as much as the next guy, hell, I miss a LOT of people who don't post here anymore (Zerophite, Roke, Prius, etc etc). I'm also completely fine with people expressing their sadness over someone leaving. But seriously, you can't read five posts on this forum without SOMEONE crying about EC. Maybe he'll come back sometime, maybe not, regardless, try to fill the void he left by becoming a better member yourself instead of using the cry emotocon all the time.
Kutabare
SEKKUSU!!!!!!!!

XDDDDDD

yuppa
Org Profile

Post by yuppa » Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:16 pm

its my forum and ill cry if i want to1 hehehe!! :twisted: EC sucked!! BUwhahaha!! and hes not coming back! yaaayaa!! :D
END OF LINE
Once king of noobs...now king nothing!!

Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:26 pm

yuppa wrote:its my forum and ill cry if i want to1 hehehe!! :twisted: EC sucked!! BUwhahaha!! and hes not coming back! yaaayaa!! :D
STFU. Are you sure you want a bukkake bath?

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:28 pm

Arigatomyna wrote:Seconded. :cry:

I miss chatting with him, and his fun, eternally ' :? ' posts.
Thirded. :cry:
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Vale
Org Profile

Post by Vale » Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:33 pm

Its not the same having J bash my poetry. He lacks a certin cynic quality. We need you EC.
im sorry, i retrect the last statment.

Return to “General Off Topic”