I wish scientists would just make up their mind.

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:29 am

Just be sure to remember that I'll be using this thread as a refrence next time I decide to arbitrarily spam.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Nappy
Org Profile

Post by Nappy » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:31 am

Pwolf wrote:but his life did depend on it... i was gona kill him!!! mUHAHAHHAHAHA >.>
Actually the AX deadline depended on it <_< And since I won I guess it paid off :o

ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:32 am

It's quite simple really, this is an off topic forum. If I felt there was some actual constructive commentary going on here, I wouldn't do this. But there isn't. This is simple people huffing and buffing back and forth, and neither side is every going to get anywhere because of the nature of this argument. This isn't some constructive theological discussion, this is people bitching at each other and posting bible exerpts they got off some antichristian page they found on Google.
I don't care about one side of the argument or the other. This thread is STUPID. And as such, my posts follow accordingly. No one should take this thread seriously. Why should you?

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:36 am

So you're taking it upon yourself to decide what is important or not to discuss, and if you don't like it, you'll spam the thread. Arogance if I've ever seen it.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Uzumaki Miyazaki
Org Profile

Post by Uzumaki Miyazaki » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:39 am

Hmm, *gets some popcorn sits back and watchs the two people he don't know fight*

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:45 am

I have no intention of fighting. I have better things to do with my time. ErMac though. Seems to think that spamming a thread at 2:45 in the morning because he doesn't like to see people having a theological, philosophical discussion is pretty hypocritical. Especially when he thinks that it's important that the world know things like how he's stopped editing to play DDR.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:47 am

its 5:45 here....

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:49 am

That's not the point.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:01 am

ErMaC wrote:It's quite simple really, this is an off topic forum. If I felt there was some actual constructive commentary going on here, I wouldn't do this. But there isn't. This is simple people huffing and buffing back and forth, and neither side is every going to get anywhere because of the nature of this argument. This isn't some constructive theological discussion, this is people bitching at each other and posting bible exerpts they got off some antichristian page they found on Google.
I don't care about one side of the argument or the other. This thread is STUPID. And as such, my posts follow accordingly. No one should take this thread seriously. Why should you?
Lets review the rules shall we ErMac?
From MOD359 I will hijack this thread as an opportunity to outline the basic differences between the two forums.

Off Topic is for serious discussions about things which may not fit as a topic into the rest of the forums. For example, a discussion about Art or the Sims online would fit into the Off Topic forum as the threads actually have a constructive purpose and are meant for (at least semi-) serious discussion.

Way Off Topic is for silly stuff and primarily conversational threads with no set topic. If Spam is going to happen (and I'm not saying that it will), it will happen in this forum - no where else. Thus the plethora of "Merry Christmas!" messages get put in Way Off Topic (it's up to debate whether they would be better off in All About Me) along with stuff like "I like pie" and threads which are simply pointing out some weird link like "Most disturbing present EVAR!"

All about me is for shoutouts, self plugs, and whatever other ego-stroking activities the trolls may be inclined to post.

Posts will get moved between the off topic forums WITHOUT shadow threads, so be warned. Also, deletions may occur without warning on completely unsalvageable threads.

Please stick to these posting guidelines and you will not have to go searching around for where the heck your thread went.
I put the important stuff in bold face so i'ts easy to read. Hopefully, anyone with any degree of intelligence will clearly see what is going on WRONG in this thread, and will do the mature thing, and cut it out. I would hate to have to see a mod actively chastise several prominent members of the AMV community.

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:33 am

Didn't anyone see the thread... It's time to Hail the Cookie...

Distinguished cookie is Agnostic. He believes strongly in science...

Happy Go Lucky Cheesecake doesn't care. Loving heart is most likely christian, but he might just be mormon.

Sour Lemon is an Athiest and that if god was alive he'd hope he was dead or something...

They all quarrel over this on lazy Wednesday after noons. But they have tea afterwards and all is grand...

Return to “General Off Topic”