Get your damn history straight, people!

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
Toecutter
Org Profile

Get your damn history straight, people!

Post by Toecutter » Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:29 am

I wrote this as an e-mail to a friend earlier tonight, and figured it was more than effective to express my growing disgust at these forums.

I've been making a lot of enemies on the forums lately. Specifically, everyone discussing the "Jessica Lynch" and "Racial Stereotyping" topics are way too liberal. They're even rewriting history to support their pathetic leftist views. Now I'm sorry, but these idiots have to understand the "War on Terror" is really a holy war. We're not just fighting the Iraqis, or Islamic extremists. We're fighting the whole damn UN. Every single country in the world is trying to take our right to function as a sovereign nation away from us. The UN General Secretary Kofi Annan even has the audacity to take away legally owned MP-5s from New Yorkers, and use them to arm his security detail, because he "doesn't feel safe in New York".

Everytime I think about these uncivilized cutthroats and war criminals fucking with our nation, it makes my blood boil. But what's really getting on my nerves, is the fact RedFusionX, and a few other members on the forums don't even have a damn clue about the Founding Fathers' intentions when the Constitution and Declaration were written. I have the damn documents in book form at home, along with the Federalist Papers, and Thomas Paine's "Common Sense". My parents have made it top priority throughout my life to teach me the strong moral values I still hold.

RedFusionX in particular has been giving me shit, because he's on his whole Air Force power-trip. He thinks because I have no military experience, I have no right to speak my mind on political views, and I'm automatically wrong about everything. These fucking fascist pigs are really starting to piss me off. This the same reason I left another forum, because everyone was way too liberal to even think for themselves. All any of these goddamn puppets do is spew over-used rhetoric.

And if you fuckers are going to give me shit, you could at least do your research first.

•The Japanese in WWII were out to snag every island in the South Pacific, for their own version of Lebenstraum.

•The Palestinians are a nomadic people, who moved into Israel's territory to confront and annihilate the "infidels". They have no claim to the land they're trying to take over. It's just another attempt for the Arabs to kill more Jews.

•UN Weapons Inspectors have found the machining and processing equipment required for the Iraqis to develop nuclear weapons, but very few news channels have even bothered to cover the subject. The liberal media is also refusing to cover a slew of other sources which have confirmed a Saddam/Al Qaeda partnership on several terror attacks. This was just covered tonight on the Fox News Channel

•The Fox News Channel is NOT conservative. They cover all political views in America, and their news anchors are unbiased. However, it is their major hosts to their big shows ("The O'Reilly Factor", "Hannity and Colmes", and "Your World with Neil Cavuto") that have a political bias. That, of course, is a given, because the hosts tell you straight out how they lean politically.

•I don't know how many times I've explained evolution, but I've written about how it works so many times, I refuse to list it again. If you have an open mind, and are actually willing to think for yourself, and not immediately shut me up as a 'racist' because evolution doesn't make all men equal, I'll private message or e-mail you my explaination of the subject.

•As for you, RedfusionX, you can just fuck yourself. I've tried being polite, and explained my opinion without an offensive tone. You refused to treat me with the respect you give other brainwashed grunts. You refuse to acknowledge history's truth, and keep rewriting it like a professional liberal, in order to win at all costs. You put words in my mouth, and constantly harass me for thinking differently. Does "I don't agree with your opinion, but I'll fight to the death for your right to say it" ring a bell? That's what the United States of America is about. How dare anyone who doesn't grasp this concept be given the responsibility and equipment to defend our nation in a time of war.

•For the rest of you pathetic, inferior liberal trash, stay out of my way.
GoatMan
was here!

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:46 am

O.o This is what happens when you bottle stuff up in side...

I guess I agree with some of that...

Take a long break from the org. You'll come to understand that there are more enjoyable things out there than trying to convince closed-minded/ignorant people on message boards...

Declan_Vee
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Declan_Vee » Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:27 am

I hve little more to add to that, with the exception of... I now have a lot more respect for you.
AMV Search | AMV Guides
AMV Live. "It's like Iron Chef, only too many cooks will spoil the broth"

Mroni
Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom
Org Profile

Re: Get your damn history straight, people!

Post by Mroni » Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:12 am

Toecutter wrote:I wrote this as an e-mail to a friend earlier tonight, and figured it was more than effective to express my growing disgust at these forums.

I've been making a lot of enemies on the forums lately. Specifically, everyone discussing the "Jessica Lynch" and "Racial Stereotyping" topics are way too liberal. They're even rewriting history to support their pathetic leftist views. Now I'm sorry, but these idiots have to understand the "War on Terror" is really a holy war. We're not just fighting the Iraqis, or Islamic extremists. We're fighting the whole damn UN. Every single country in the world is trying to take our right to function as a sovereign nation away from us. The UN General Secretary Kofi Annan even has the audacity to take away legally owned MP-5s from New Yorkers, and use them to arm his security detail, because he "doesn't feel safe in New York".

Everytime I think about these uncivilized cutthroats and war criminals fucking with our nation, it makes my blood boil. But what's really getting on my nerves, is the fact RedFusionX, and a few other members on the forums don't even have a damn clue about the Founding Fathers' intentions when the Constitution and Declaration were written. I have the damn documents in book form at home, along with the Federalist Papers, and Thomas Paine's "Common Sense". My parents have made it top priority throughout my life to teach me the strong moral values I still hold.

RedFusionX in particular has been giving me shit, because he's on his whole Air Force power-trip. He thinks because I have no military experience, I have no right to speak my mind on political views, and I'm automatically wrong about everything. These fucking fascist pigs are really starting to piss me off. This the same reason I left another forum, because everyone was way too liberal to even think for themselves. All any of these goddamn puppets do is spew over-used rhetoric.

And if you fuckers are going to give me shit, you could at least do your research first.

•The Japanese in WWII were out to snag every island in the South Pacific, for their own version of Lebenstraum.

•The Palestinians are a nomadic people, who moved into Israel's territory to confront and annihilate the "infidels". They have no claim to the land they're trying to take over. It's just another attempt for the Arabs to kill more Jews.

•UN Weapons Inspectors have found the machining and processing equipment required for the Iraqis to develop nuclear weapons, but very few news channels have even bothered to cover the subject. The liberal media is also refusing to cover a slew of other sources which have confirmed a Saddam/Al Qaeda partnership on several terror attacks. This was just covered tonight on the Fox News Channel

•The Fox News Channel is NOT conservative. They cover all political views in America, and their news anchors are unbiased. However, it is their major hosts to their big shows ("The O'Reilly Factor", "Hannity and Colmes", and "Your World with Neil Cavuto") that have a political bias. That, of course, is a given, because the hosts tell you straight out how they lean politically.

•I don't know how many times I've explained evolution, but I've written about how it works so many times, I refuse to list it again. If you have an open mind, and are actually willing to think for yourself, and not immediately shut me up as a 'racist' because evolution doesn't make all men equal, I'll private message or e-mail you my explaination of the subject.

•As for you, RedfusionX, you can just fuck yourself. I've tried being polite, and explained my opinion without an offensive tone. You refused to treat me with the respect you give other brainwashed grunts. You refuse to acknowledge history's truth, and keep rewriting it like a professional liberal, in order to win at all costs. You put words in my mouth, and constantly harass me for thinking differently. Does "I don't agree with your opinion, but I'll fight to the death for your right to say it" ring a bell? That's what the United States of America is about. How dare anyone who doesn't grasp this concept be given the responsibility and equipment to defend our nation in a time of war.

•For the rest of you pathetic, inferior liberal trash, stay out of my way.
Toecutter uber alles!

Mr Oni
Purity is wackable!
"Don't trust me I'm over 40!"

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:00 am

The Japanese in WWII were out to snag every island in the South Pacific, for their own version of Lebenstraum.
It's Lebensraum you kraut.
The Palestinians are a nomadic people, who moved into Israel's territory to confront and annihilate the "infidels". They have no claim to the land they're trying to take over. It's just another attempt for the Arabs to kill more Jews.
They've only been living there since Jews got expelled from Palestine....

IN THE 2ND CENTURY!

Maybe you should fucking pack it and get out of America, cause I can't see your people having been here longer than 500 years at the absolute most.

If anything, Palestinians have a valid claim, which makes the issue hard to resolve.
UN Weapons Inspectors have found the machining and processing equipment required for the Iraqis to develop nuclear weapons, but very few news channels have even bothered to cover the subject. The liberal media is also refusing to cover a slew of other sources which have confirmed a Saddam/Al Qaeda partnership on several terror attacks. This was just covered tonight on the Fox News Channel
In-fucking-credible. Fox News is teh God.

What else is new, the fact that it's possible to make weapons at all? I'd like some actual weapons or trace evidence of their remains :?
The Fox News Channel is NOT conservative. They cover all political views in America, and their news anchors are unbiased. However, it is their major hosts to their big shows ("The O'Reilly Factor", "Hannity and Colmes", and "Your World with Neil Cavuto") that have a political bias. That, of course, is a given, because the hosts tell you straight out how they lean politically.
It's American. Mainstream. There's hardly such a thing as a non-conservative mainstream American channel.
don't know how many times I've explained evolution, but I've written about how it works so many times, I refuse to list it again. If you have an open mind, and are actually willing to think for yourself, and not immediately shut me up as a 'racist' because evolution doesn't make all men equal, I'll private message or e-mail you my explaination of the subject.
That probably means that Americans, one of the most incredibly stupid, overblown, aggressively-consuming and self-destructive (oh, if only they were only SELF-destructive) cultures in the world, are teh God. OMGWTF

Not good arguments you say?

I'm not even gonna argue. I think your knowledge of History and Politics is extremely poor, compared to your knowledge of things such as the workings of weapons, although you do manage to stay fairly cool through these discussions. This doesn't make it better. Your arguments, aside from being unreasonable, are to some degree simply hurtful. You had one comment in a previous thread which had managed to offend me, but it was very telling of your actual position.

You, my friend, are not a hard secular conservative, like I initially assumed, but you're simply an extreme, right-wing Fascist. An American fascist, but a fascist nevertheless.

I've no intention of further dealing with you in these discussions.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:22 am

...anymore.
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:29 am

El Banana wrote:...anymore.
that's redundant information
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

FoolThemAll
Org Profile

Post by FoolThemAll » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:44 am

Otohiko wrote:It's American. Mainstream. There's hardly such a thing as a non-conservative mainstream American channel.
wah t???

I agree that the Fox News Channel has a conservative bent, though.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:52 am

Sorry if that sounds a little harsh.

But do let me comment on the fact that the American political scene is incredibly conservative in contrast to many other Western states. Even the Democrats are a very conservative party, in world terms.

However, this isn't to say that the media can't still be useful.

FoolThemAll
Org Profile

Post by FoolThemAll » Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:52 am

Or maybe everyone else is waaaay too liberal. :P

Return to “General Off Topic”