Dallas Cowboys Now 7-2.

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
Master Shake
Org Profile

Post by Master Shake » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:09 am

Here in Jersey Parcells is a living legend so seeing him coach the Cowboys of all teams is really odd. On one hand I think most people in this area like Parcells and pull for him, on the other hand anyone who is a Giants fan hates the Cowboys. I would like it if Bill has a good season gets the Cowboys to the playoffs and loses before getting to the Super Bowl and then quits to go coach a team I like, such as the Saints think about it getting the Saints a Super Bowl now that would be something.

FATTY_VM
Org Profile

Post by FATTY_VM » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:12 am

azulmagia wrote:
FATTY_VM wrote:
azulmagia wrote:To hell with all football....especially when it pre-empts "Sixty Minutes"
What about .... To hell with all ignorant bastards who spam shit in a post he\she has no interst in, if you dont like football, was their a point in stoping in here and bitching about it? No? So shut up and gtfo. at least those who stated they hated the cowboys had an oppinion on the subject and could at the very least read and respond to the matter at hand.
Lotsa people say things like "FLCL sucks" in a FLCL thread. That wasn't any different.

Spammo ergo sum.
your right, lots of people do that huh? maybe thats the reason i stopped visiting here as frequently, because the tottal flood of bastards to the forum, if you dont like to see it either, than why contribute?

And lol Master, i think it would be nice to see the saints as a threat to the championship but .... well ... as a Cowboys fan i think J.J did a great thing by hiring Parcells, because appearently a coach can make a 3rd rate seeming team jump to number one ... :P
...the problem I see a lot is that many good amv makers think they suck, and many bad amv makers think they're good.
I've seen it happen, man! I've SEEN IT!..
--Rob Kenchu

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:55 am

Well It is Sunday and you know what that means. Cowboys (7-2) vs. Patriots (4-4). The Cowboys should be able to pull off another win today and then stomp the Dolphins.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:18 am

genestarwind21122 wrote:Well It is Sunday and you know what that means. Cowboys (7-2) vs. Patriots (4-4). The Cowboys should be able to pull off another win today and then stomp the Dolphins.
Patriots are 7-2

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/standings

Dark Goku
Org Profile

Post by Dark Goku » Sun Nov 16, 2003 7:40 pm

Cowboys Rock! I live in Dallas and Im glad the boys are winning again. The Patriots are tough it should be a good game.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 7:45 pm

I see Dallas getting owned by the Patties in the near future :wink: :P
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

FATTY_VM
Org Profile

Post by FATTY_VM » Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:55 pm

SSJVegita0609 wrote:I see Dallas getting owned by the Patties in the near future :wink: :P
Who knows, so far we just got em 3 an' out .. should be a good game...
...the problem I see a lot is that many good amv makers think they suck, and many bad amv makers think they're good.
--Rob Kenchu

FATTY_VM
Org Profile

Post by FATTY_VM » Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:08 pm

uh o ... we down by a FG :( :? it now rests on our o to get down the field
--Rob Kenchu

FATTY_VM
Org Profile

Post by FATTY_VM » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:14 am

nooo 7-3 ...... thank you offense for not stepping up .. o well ... as if i could actually compete in the nfl lol :P still its nice to see a team you root for win :D
--Rob Kenchu

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:23 am

SSJVegita0609 wrote:I see Dallas getting owned by Debbie in the near future :wink: :P
Indeed, indeed. :|
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Return to “General Off Topic”