Mr Onis political thought thread

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
Mroni
Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom
Org Profile

Mr Onis political thought thread

Post by Mroni » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:07 pm

Ok my first thought is on immigration. Immigration was fine 100 years ago but now our country is filled up. On top of that the immigrants coming here have no desire to speak english and tons of them are illegal. They make their own communitys and are not in any way assimulated. This will send our country to hell. When I go to an atm machine and have to choose what language I want to conduct my transaction in that is fucked up. So my proposals are as follows:::

1.Limit immigration to 100,000 people a year. Every person who comes in must be disease free and have a good command of the english language also a job and a place of residence waiting for them.

2.All sick barbaric customs from non western countries that are not practiced here should be made illegal. Cutting out a young girls clit for example or other forced body mutilations.

3.Girls should be selected for proper breeding sto... oh wait skip this one.

The us goverment should give no one help in moving here either except maybe defecting nuclear scientist.

Mr Oni
Purity is wackable!
"Don't trust me I'm over 40!"

madmag9999
Org Profile

Post by madmag9999 » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:08 pm

our country is not filled up at all we have plenty of room out west
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

Mroni
Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom
Org Profile

Post by Mroni » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:11 pm

Oh and so you want that to be all built up too? Fuck that. We got too many people and cities as it is.

Mr Oni
Purity is wackable!

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Re: Mr Onis political thought thread

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:15 pm

Mroni wrote:Every person who comes in must be disease free and have a good command of the english language also a job and a place of residence waiting for them.
Umm...what about a good command of Spanish as well? I'm sure that not only english is spoken in the USA.
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mroni
Org Profile

Post by Mroni » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:21 pm

Spanish is not the language of america english is. People that speak spanish and don't learn english are part of the immigration problem. Ditto add that to law that english be the official language of the united states of america.

Mr Oni
Purity is wackable!

pyro_256
Org Profile

Post by pyro_256 » Sat Sep 06, 2003 7:07 pm

i support everything you've just said.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sat Sep 06, 2003 7:41 pm

Well, I definitely think we should do something about the illegal immigration problem, not only for the various economic, social and resource reasons, but also because having more illegal immigrants doesn't help the ones already here.

Like the produce pickers. They are paid less, work in bad conditions, and are held at the mercy of the farm owner. Good luck organizing or striking, when you can be replaced by new "arrivals". So I say, for the ones already here, look at making them US citizens (with certain conditions, such as fluency). My produce isn't that much cheaper with them being illegal and underpaid.

Bring home all of our National Guard personnel who are overseas, and have them do border patrol. They can detain any illegals they find.

Sound harsh? Perhaps, but then again, Mexico doesn't seem too concerned about stopping Guatemalan illegals in a similar manner.
I'm out...

alternatefutures
Org Profile

Post by alternatefutures » Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:39 pm

With Illegal immigrants, the majority of the money they make gets sent down to Mexico, so they're a drain on the economy. I find it interesting that the same people who complain that Bush isn't creating new jobs are some of the same people who say we can't deport illegals because they take jobs most people don't want.

Now, before I'm labeled a racist or anti-immigrant keep in mind, every illegal immigrant is essentially using up a slot that would be available to allow more LEGAL immigrants in, including Mexicans (yes, we do have a quota system for immigration from various nations). So, let's strictly enforce immigration law. This would require massive investment in the INS and an overhaul of the beuracracy so it runs much more efficienty and is willing to enforce the law, oh, and a Constitutional ammendment to allow the INS to legally exist, but it can be done. Up the boarder patrol and put the National Guard to work. Water Stations are OK in the desert, just make sure there are always an armed group of nice individuals who will be more than happy to haul your illegal ass back across the boarder, whether you want them to or not, standing watch. If law enforcement finds out someone is an illegal through any means, the illegal must be reported to the INS who must either deport or encarcerate. If "any means" has violated the individual's rights, the offending officer shall be held accountable through fines and/or jailtime/community service, but the evidence is not thrown out (this is how rules of evidence should be, in my opinion). Very few social benifits for illegals, pertaining to humanitarian purposes only (no social secutiry, no drivers license, etc.)

In addition, rewrite the rules of automatic citizenship to a child born in the US bu US Citizens is granted automatic citizenship. Children born in the US by non-citizens shall, after one month of continuous residence immediately after birth, be granted full citizenship.

Once this is all done, massively increase the immigrant quota from Mexico, yet limit the ammount of cash a non-citizen seeking a green card can export from the country.

Right now, with the way things are going, it seems the only difference between a legal immigrant and an illegal immigrant will be one can vote and the other can't, and eventually even illegals will be allowed to vote on the current trend. This has just got to stop.

pyro_256
Org Profile

Post by pyro_256 » Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:57 pm

that doesn't seem harsh enough. all illegal immigrants should be deported. all people who can't speak english shouldn't be let in the country, or deported if they're already in the country.

danielwang
Village Idiot
Org Profile

Post by danielwang » Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:12 am

pyro_256 wrote:that doesn't seem harsh enough. all illegal immigrants should be deported. all people who can't speak english shouldn't be let in the country, or deported if they're already in the country.
If you're going to go that far and totalitarian, why stop there? Give everyone a test and export the idiots, perverts and immoral f*cktards. Considering that I usually do not use colloqiual language, slang or expletives, you can likely infer that there *are* some people who deserve just that...

Remember those perverts online who posted the webpage on "Preventing Masturbation in Children" (advocated child abuse)? Or those who wrote "How to kill someone you don't like?" (advocated practicing on animals).

Those people need to be deported NOW. Along with George W Bush.
<a href="http://www.animetheory.com/" title="AnimeTheory" class="gensmall">AnimeTheory.</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/search/ ... %20park%22" title="Seach videos NOT by danielwang" class="gen">Make sure you don't download videos that suck!</a>

Return to “General Off Topic”