Mr Onis political thought thread

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
alternatefutures
Org Profile

Post by alternatefutures » Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:21 am

As long as we also deport everyone in Congress, a large majority of judges (including the nine currrently on the Supreme Court), the current batch of Democratic candidates (well, maybe not Lieberman, he at least has one honest bone in his body), and Terry McAuliffe, I'll give you the deporting of George Bush... Sr. "No new taxes" my ass...

Mroni
Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom
Org Profile

Post by Mroni » Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:00 am

Anyone born on this soil to legal american citizens should be a citizen but babies born to illegals should be put on a catapault and shot back across the border or to cuba or whatever third world hell hole their brood mothers came from. Heres some ideas.

1.The border between the us and mexico should be mined and I mean big time except at the check points. Anybody walking in a place where it says warning mines is a real fucktard and deserves to die.

2.Robotic battle androids should patrol the border with flamethrowers

3.Underground sensors should be setup to prevent tunnels.

You know sometimes you have to use tough love I don't call it totalarian your not taking away anyones rights. If you are illegal that is not a right that is breaking the law and that deserves punishment and I for one admire the french for the guillotine.

Mr Oni
Purity is wackable!
"Don't trust me I'm over 40!"

Metro
Org Profile

Post by Metro » Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:20 am

I'm a capitalist, I believe in an open door imigration policy.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:58 am

Metro wrote:I'm a capitalist, I believe in an open door imigration policy.
That might have more support if Japan and Mexico allowed immigrants the same rights we do. Such as owning land, being able to vote, the ability to freely start a business, etcetera.

They don't, though, so I see no reason to be the sucker nation.
I'm out...

alternatefutures
Org Profile

Post by alternatefutures » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:11 am

Metro wrote:I'm a capitalist, I believe in an open door imigration policy.
Great, but what does one have to do with the other?

I drive an SUV, I like pie.

MAS PRODUCTIONS
Org Profile

Post by MAS PRODUCTIONS » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:43 am

Here in Arkansas we are starting to have a real problem with an influx of immigration from Mexico. Companies are starting to fire workers who have been working for the company for years and replacing them with Mexican workers for cheaper wages.

As far as illegals go, we should really make our borders more strict. If people are trying to break into the US without going through the proper process then lethal force should be applied. From what I've seen if an immagrant is desperate enough to break into the US illegally they will keep trying it, so maybe a threat like landmines will deter them from trying to break in.

Also if a child is born on US soil to Illegal's they should be kicked out. Just because a child is born on US soil doesn't make them automatically citizens unless their parents are citizens.

On the topic of over crowding the US, I think the real problem is something that is plaquing the rest of the world, over population. Personally I say that there should be a law limiting the amount of children a person can have something like 2 children per couple. There would be exceptions to the rule like if a woman gives birth to triplets or what not, but thats a rare occasion. Its ridiculous for a couple to have 6 or 7 children.
"What about us lesbians? . . . Your gonna burn in hell of course!" - MXC
"Hey dont knock masturbation, its sex with someone I love!" -- Woody Allen
"Evil will always triumph 'cuz good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Sun Sep 07, 2003 2:07 pm

danielwang wrote:If you're going to go that far and totalitarian, why stop there? Give everyone a test and export the idiots, perverts and immoral f*cktards.
Does "immoral f*cktards" include satellite signal stealers and [cr|h]ackers?
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Sun Sep 07, 2003 2:27 pm

I'd just like to see English become the official national language. I find it absurd that a plurality of non-English speaking countries require English to be learned as a second language, and that we have a large number of immigrants in the Southern and Western US who only know Spanish and 4 or 5 sentences of English.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sun Sep 07, 2003 5:09 pm

Concurred, Jon. English is pretty much the official language of international business - why can't it be the official language of the US?
I'm out...

danielwang
Village Idiot
Org Profile

Post by danielwang » Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:19 pm

kthulhu wrote:Concurred, Jon. English is pretty much the official language of international business - why can't it be the official language of the US?
Seconded.

It is also the international standard language of technology and engineering, except for certain areas of science (using pure latin) and international treaties (a French copy always exists). Consider this:

In C++, we use void Main() not some spanish word. OK, maybe Verilog is XOR, AND, PUSH, ADD, assembly stuff but we INVENTED the FPGA!

In UNIX, we use cp, du, mv, rm, finger, chfn, sudo, visudo, passwd, vipw, vi, lynx (etc)... Those come from: copy, disk usage, move, remove, finger, superuser do, password, visual editor, visual editor -command-, (etc.)

We INVENTED the word thermodynamics! Though there is a non-ported japanese word for it.

Lastly but most importantly...
We invented the parking meter, the Denver boot, traffic tickets, photo radar, and of course subway turnstiles.
<a href="http://www.animetheory.com/" title="AnimeTheory" class="gensmall">AnimeTheory.</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/search/ ... %20park%22" title="Seach videos NOT by danielwang" class="gen">Make sure you don't download videos that suck!</a>

Return to “General Off Topic”