OMG OMFG IT'S SOLD OUT!!!

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:59 pm

The DC IS awsome!
You can get one for $40 bux now, and it has SoulCalibur, DOA2, and so many other great games.
I love that little white machine. And CaTaClYsM's humongous post about the PS2 and DC hardware made my day! :mrgreen:
No, hardware is not all-important, but if you have good hardware and games, what more do you want?!

So sad it died... :cry:

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:01 pm

Heh, I saw one on sale for 20$, it was one of my favorite systems.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

OhMyBelldandy009
Org Profile

Post by OhMyBelldandy009 » Fri Nov 22, 2002 7:57 pm

What is DC?
"Hurry up and go to sleep so I can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

HellBlazer
Org Profile

Post by HellBlazer » Fri Nov 22, 2002 8:27 pm

Dreamcast :) The said-to-be great system that i thought was great but got murdered by some unknown being.... :?
CLARAS FORUM IS BACK!!

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:48 pm

FirestormXIII wrote:Excerpt from the editor's forum in Game Informer Magazine
While strolling around the office one day, I walked in on the conversation where an editor, who shall remain nameless, felt ashamed of the fact that he was currently more addicted to his PC than his console. This, of course, kicked off the age-old PC vs. console debate that leads you in circles and makes you dizzy. The fact of the matter is, the whole argument is moot because any self-respecting, hardcore gamer knows that you must have both (including any and all console systems, obviously) if you really want to play the latest and greatest.

You must have it all.
So following that simple rule, you never have to debate with friends or enemies as to which console is more powerful. Or hear about why this or that version is better than the other, or why my RAM kicks your RAM's...dad's...behind...or however that goes...because you have it all.
End excerpt

I have to say that this rule makes a whole lot of sense. :D
And again...
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

OhMyBelldandy009
Org Profile

Post by OhMyBelldandy009 » Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:13 pm

HellBlazer wrote:Dreamcast :) The said-to-be great system that i thought was great but got murdered by some unknown being.... :?
Wow, I thought Dreamcast was just a film company.
"Hurry up and go to sleep so I can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:18 pm

You don't remember Sega Dreamcast, Angel? I remember when it first came out. I think that was between N64 and PS2. It was the big system, and so many people were getting it. But all of a sudden, they said they wouldn't make anymore of them. :(

OhMyBelldandy009
Org Profile

Post by OhMyBelldandy009 » Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:21 pm

Anime Jedi wrote:You don't remember Sega Dreamcast, Angel? I remember when it first came out. I think that was between N64 and PS2. It was the big system, and so many people were getting it. But all of a sudden, they said they wouldn't make anymore of them. :(
I was never really that into video games, so I guess that's why I don't know too much about it. I played Sonic the Hedgehog once, though! Oh yeah, and oh no, the console this thread is about is sold out? How, er, terrible?

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:23 pm

OhMyBelldandy009 wrote:
HellBlazer wrote:Dreamcast :) The said-to-be great system that i thought was great but got murdered by some unknown being.... :?
Wow, I thought Dreamcast was just a film company.
You're thinking of Dreamworks.
I'm out...

OhMyBelldandy009
Org Profile

Post by OhMyBelldandy009 » Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:25 pm

kthulhu wrote:You're thinking of Dreamworks.
Wait, yes you're right! :oops: Does that have anything to do with Sega?

Return to “General Off Topic”