OMG OMFG IT'S SOLD OUT!!!

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
OhMyBelldandy009
Org Profile

Post by OhMyBelldandy009 » Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:34 pm

leathelanime wrote::twisted:
On second thought, you frighten me. So have we agreed upon which console is the best yet?
"Hurry up and go to sleep so I can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

Lyrs
Org Profile

Re: OMG OMFG IT'S SOLD OUT!!!

Post by Lyrs » Thu Nov 21, 2002 1:16 pm

leathelanime wrote:Hehe no one cares on this board (home of Nintendo and PS2 FB's) but Xbox Live has sold out and I have just took 2 hours getting called a sissy sammy cooker....I also got fragged by some dbz punk who calls himself the "Tormenter" ....Mechassualt rocks! everyone will die Horribly NOW!!!!
I still prefer the PC over all others. Sooner or later, somebody's gonna make a version for the PC and I'll get the game then. But 'till then, I'm waiting....

/end
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Sub0
Org Profile

Re: OMG OMFG IT'S SOLD OUT!!!

Post by Sub0 » Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:32 pm

Lyrs wrote:
leathelanime wrote:Hehe no one cares on this board (home of Nintendo and PS2 FB's) but Xbox Live has sold out and I have just took 2 hours getting called a sissy sammy cooker....I also got fragged by some dbz punk who calls himself the "Tormenter" ....Mechassualt rocks! everyone will die Horribly NOW!!!!
I still prefer the PC over all others. Sooner or later, somebody's gonna make a version for the PC and I'll get the game then. But 'till then, I'm waiting....

/end
... XBL version for the PC ;0

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Thu Nov 21, 2002 5:16 pm

Ahem, those of you that say that the X box is not having its hardware pushed to its limits are right, now go look at Dead or Alive Xtreme beach volleyball. The PS2 couldn't dream of a game with those kind of graphics and the X box can do them with room to spare. And then there is Halo 2, Fable...
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Thu Nov 21, 2002 6:24 pm

Right, as time progresses X-Box is coming out with better games. For current game play I would choose a PS2, but X-Box is the choice for future game play.

And as a side not, DOA VOlleyball is not my idea of a good game. It's all about beach lesbians, not much for gameplay. But then again, I never really liked volleyball games.

Sub0
Org Profile

Post by Sub0 » Thu Nov 21, 2002 7:57 pm

:shock: vollyball is an AWESOME game, and really, that's most of the reason I'm so hyped about that game!! </lies make your nose grow and other extremitys...>

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:08 pm

when it's the dead or alive girls they could make a COOKING game and it would be more fun than final fantasy 10. FFX was pure ass. And the x box also has robotech battlecry.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Thu Nov 21, 2002 11:51 pm

OhMyBelldandy009 wrote:
leathelanime wrote::twisted:
On second thought, you frighten me. So have we agreed upon which console is the best yet?
I like the Ps2 but I dont diss the other consoles

DashoutriderII
Org Profile

Post by DashoutriderII » Thu Nov 21, 2002 11:56 pm

poor DC, not next gen, not old school.... It's the bastard son of Sega that everyone that as few followers... If the video game industry were more like cults Microsoft would probably have the best Kool-aid... as they have $, and that's all that matters to them in the end...
Sig generously made and courtiously hosted by darkyre...thnx

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:22 am

Dude DC still rawks! I got 83 games off of em before they died!

Return to “General Off Topic”