O_o

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Mon Dec 02, 2002 2:24 pm

im not an anime nerd!
[hides Yakul plush]

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Mon Dec 02, 2002 2:26 pm

I wish I was Japanese then maybe I'll be smart like them too.

/end
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Mon Dec 02, 2002 7:43 pm

Oh, and that Not Another Teen Movie trailer is damn funny, I first saw it not that long ago. Fun stuff.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:44 pm

Chaos Angel wrote:Flint my friend, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but people will always have different opinions, world views, and methods of expression.
Oh c'mon Chaos, I know that!!

*Re-reads post*

I get it... *smacks self* Well, I wasn't saying that realistically. Y'know, it's from that movie with Jack Nicholson... the one where he says that thing. That I said. Or maybe it's not even Jack Nicholson. :x :x
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:45 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:Well, I wasn't saying that realistically. Y'know, it's from that movie with Jack Nicholson... the one where he says that thing. That I said. Or maybe it's not even Jack Nicholson. :x :x
-Now that I think of it, didn't he say that in Batman 1? Or was that Jim Carrey in Batman 3? Not sure...
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:00 pm

Hmm... Jim Carrey might've said it in The Mask. :?

But I do remember that Jack Nicholson did say, "Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

And, "And remember Jack... you're my number 1... guy!"

Those are two of the greatest lines ever.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:02 pm

What movie is the first one from? It sounds familiar, but I can't place the source.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

HellBlazer
Org Profile

Post by HellBlazer » Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:05 pm

oh ya that was in the 1st batman!! :shock: i member he said it close to the end..i think :?
CLARAS FORUM IS BACK!!

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

JustAnOrdinaryPanda
Org Profile

Post by JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:03 pm

'You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!!!' - Jack Nicholson, Few Good Men. 8)

'You want the truth? You can't handle the truth! No, truth handler you! I question your truth-handling abilities!!!' - Kelsey Grammar, Sideshow Bob, The Simpsons. :D
ImageImage
"We can post it on the internet!"
"No, we need to reach people who's opinions actually matter!"

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Post by Alucard_FoN » Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:59 pm

NME wrote:Ya'll need to calm down.

maddox writes his page because he can. nothing more nothing less. as you would know if you read the whole site, hes not really passionate in his hate about many things. hes usually just saying stuff to bust yer chops. its not hard to get a small percentage of people offended at a few nasty words and he knows that. so he does. thats it. and while there are some things that he hates (certain bands, people) with a passion, most of them are just brought up to shock/piss you off. take it for what it is, a joke. and lighten the fuck up. you're not better for liking anime, you're not taller, faster or stronger for liking it. its a hobby, so stop treating it like a fucking religion and crying when someone rags on it. theres one thing i dispise more than idiots, and thats elitism.

leathel - hopefully ^_^
Yeah. Besides, it's not like he's some nerd-hating jock. He rags on jocks just as much as nerds, maybe even more. That's why anything he says doesn't bother me, because he insults all people equally.

Return to “General Off Topic”