I found another lamer!

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Sat Nov 23, 2002 3:58 pm

don't worry.

it's chinatown.

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Sat Nov 23, 2002 4:01 pm

Kamoc wrote:don't worry.

it's chinatown.
sorry, i had to quote myself to find out what my name was. I AM CONFUSSED. UTTERABLY CONFUSSED.

baggies
Org Profile

Post by baggies » Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:48 pm

hhahahahahahhaha, oh jesus christ! thats fucking hillarious. garylisk thinks he's marginally better, let alone FAR greater then the posters at the SA forums! hahahahahah. hey man, just cause they make fun of your autistic attempts at humor doesn't mean you're not funny, just...well, autistic. and to think, all the people who's jokes get shot down at the sa forums daily think they're better then lowtax's posse, jesus, that's gotta be a fucking army of helmet-wearing, hydrant-humping little retards coming to seak vengance upon the ultimo safe haven for intergalactic fagorts entitled: the sa forums

hahahahahahahahahahhahha, oh god, thank you so fucking much garylisk

im gonna just take a WILD guess at what your next post might be:

"see what im talking about! lol! omg lamer!"

if i didn't post that you know you would have said it. YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE
Image HWAAAAAAAAAAA HWA HWA HWAAAAAAAAA
not temjin™

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:19 pm

Glad to offend you, have a nice day.
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:25 pm

More of the same shat about why the SA forums suck... How did this thread's topic get changed to that? Beats me...

Names changed to protect the guilty :P

<> there are no rules
<Garylisk> ah
<> It's chaotic, and occasionally funny
<Garylisk> bah
<Garylisk> And Ken wonders why I don't like those forums...
<> you know...
<> oddly enough, I think I'm cooler on SA than <> is. :P
<Garylisk> You probably are
<Garylisk> <>'s a fucking dork
<> Look at the thread he posted, that I copied and pasted...
<> <> PEOPLE DOING REALLY STUPID STUFF!
<> <> BWHHAHAHAHHA
<Garylisk> Yeah.. heh...
<> That's the whole body of his first post
<> ...
<Garylisk> If he were to post that on half of the forums I go to...
<> He'd be flamed to hell.
<Garylisk> Nah, probably just ignored.
<> My reply to his thread:
<> LOL DUDE, IT'S LIKE A FUNNY POPSCICLE MELTED IN MY HANDS AND MADE A STAIN ON MY TROUSERS.
<> ...
<> I win.
<Garylisk> ugh
<Garylisk> win what?
<Garylisk> the prize for "most incomprehensible phrase"?
<> yeah
<> that's what I was going for
<> "It looks like you're trying to be an idiot, I can be a better idiot than u, har har har"
<Garylisk> heh
<> So... I won.
<Garylisk> like.. see.. i can udnerstand SOME shit like that.. it's kinda dumb, but still fun.. still funny...
<Garylisk> but the whole SA lamer noob idiot OMGWTF LOLOL flaming bullshit.. I just can't take it
<Garylisk> it's like a bunch of mean peopel got together and made a forum
<Garylisk> and then invited a bunch of retards in
<Garylisk> and then proceded to make fun of the retards while the retards sat and laughed
<> I should buy a second account and post loudly
<> flame people and make dumb jokes
<> I could be a celebrity :P
<Garylisk> heh... yay

baggies
Org Profile

Post by baggies » Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:56 pm

damn man, you think really highly of yourself if you think for a second you offended me. guess everybody is your subordinate today, AND ALWAYS WILL BE UNDER THE REIGN OF THE GLORIOUS GARYLISK

all praise garylisk, he doesn't appreciate lol's and omg's which is what he regulary declares to his omnipotent god, koop, on the chat room every day. man, i wish i knew what hypocrite meant, but sadly, im just a something awful viewer

"teehee, glad i offended you! omg have a nice day lol! you see that koop? i told him to omg! lol! please be my friend..."

bank shot and...SWISH. my coat wins
not temjin™

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Sat Nov 23, 2002 9:02 pm

baggies wrote:damn man, you think really highly of yourself if you think for a second you offended me. guess everybody is your subordinate today, AND ALWAYS WILL BE UNDER THE REIGN OF THE GLORIOUS GARYLISK
I'm glad someone knows their place in this world. Hopefully all will conform soon.

Why'd you bring up Koop?

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sat Nov 23, 2002 9:05 pm

Baggies... Your idiocy and horrid attemp at making a complete ass of yourself both intrigue and amuse me... Please feel free to continue so that I may better understand your strange and unfamiliar ways...
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

baggies
Org Profile

Post by baggies » Sat Nov 23, 2002 9:46 pm

haha, thanks for saying i've done a horrid job at making an ass of myself, VEGITA! OH NO! THE DRAGON BALLZ WARLORD vEGGITA !

im sorry, i just cant take anyone who's name has an ssj in it seriously. which sadly accounts for 99.9929523 percent of EVERY forum and chat room ever created by BARDOCK AND HIS DRAGON BALLZ SUPER SAYAJININI @LEVER!@#%^839252313
oh no! you're not just VEGITA!™™, you're SUPER SAYAJINYINYA VEGITA! please dont kill me with dragons and balls and z's
again, i am sorry. im sure it is hard for you sayajinsnis' to even comprehend taking some one who's name is baggies seriously. i praise you oh lord of angst, oh keeper of KYAAA's and SH BANG BANG GLOCK! please dont hit me

garylisk! lisk like hydralisk from STARCRAFT!? omg! so kewl! and totally original! just had to say it, again, no hit
not temjin™

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Sat Nov 23, 2002 11:50 pm

i'm going to tap that at a gander and swipe the arrows from your quiver to make a shiver wit mah sliver down by the home slicamafly fizzarm yizzoh.

YO YO YO sssyyyiijjjiiiinnnnn vagina(hahahomfglolroxxorRATFAG)! i hope you continue to capitalize all of your sentances, because not doing so would force me to believe that you're alot more retarded than i previously thought. swipe out the dictionary and start teh grammar! let's look at some of the words you chose for your little rant:

1. Idiocy - a word that can mean either one of two things. first, it can mean the user has a really bad case of emphazima, or second, has a bad case of clymidia.

2. Horrid - Derived from Hor; i.e. Horrible, Horrendous, Whore (Please see: Your Mother).

3. Intrigue - other than the basic tendancies of a two year old, i can't see any reason someone would actually take the time out of their day to spell this word, let alone actually use it in a sentance. i mean, god, what kind of a english-craved-mothersexual homomaniac are you? stay out of the water heater, it's for your health and ours.

4. Amuse - why do you blather about a muse? what does that have to do with anything? you're done.

5. "..." - because we all know that the repetition of periods means that you're smart, don't we? what does that sound like if you were to say it? "Dot dot dot", or "DRAGON BALL Z WAHR"?

6. Stoma - as in "I'm going to goiter up your stoma, bitch".

fo shizzle mah nizzle.

oh, and garylisk, how come you're not talking to me on aim? i want to accept your challenge and then post up whatever you say cause you're going to leave and then i can do it behind your back! what a way to make a mockery out of someone; by waiting for them to GO GET THEIR FUCKING DOG AND THEN ATTACKING THEM IN THE SHOWER!

but seriously, stop coming into my shower.

Return to “General Off Topic”