Moderator: "If it says HungryCrackPot, delete it!"

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
-=HungryCrackPot=-
Org Profile

Moderator: "If it says HungryCrackPot, delete it!"

Post by -=HungryCrackPot=- » Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:56 pm

Hopefully some of you will be able to read this before it is wiped away (if it is). Half of my posts that I have been submitting have been deleted almost 10 minutes after I make them. Most would find this appropriate, but the wierd part is that the posts that are deleted are actually decent posts that deal with real topics. Examples:
My REAL opinions on music
My REAL opinions on animes
Jokes NOT aimed at ANYONE
Just plain ol statements
Protests or concerns about the site.
Knowing the moderators (not that I really do, but the way this is going), they will defend themselves by saying they have NO involvement and I can't prove a thing when they delete my posts. Even ones that are in the right forums get deleted. The ones that aren't, well, they are deleted too. This is also where the Moderators should get banned. THE RULES STATE that if someone submits a post to the wrong forum, they are to recieve an answer to their post, AS WELL as be told they are in the wrong post AND MOVE the post to the appropriate section, NOT DELETE THEM ENTIRELY!!! Moderators have been breaking the rules MORE than I do! I only wish this to be known, though knowing the majority of you and how you think, you will probably ask that I be banned for making this, and they will gladly oblige.
This turkey tastes like tuna. You and your fucking juice.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Re: Moderator: "If it says HungryCrackPot, delete it!&q

Post by mexicanjunior » Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:59 pm

-=HungryCrackPot=- wrote:I only wish this to be known, though knowing the majority of you and how you think, you will probably ask that I be banned for making this, and they will gladly oblige.
That stupid post in the Moderator Drop Box probably sealed your fate dude. :?

-=HungryCrackPot=-
Org Profile

Post by -=HungryCrackPot=- » Thu Nov 28, 2002 2:03 pm

Ya, and it got deleated, not moved (though it says moved, it is NOWHERE to be found!). It is still a violation of the rules.
I win. :twisted:

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Thu Nov 28, 2002 2:08 pm

-=HungryCrackPot=- wrote:Ya, and it got deleated, not moved (though it says moved, it is NOWHERE to be found!). It is still a violation of the rules.
I win. :twisted:
If that's winning, congrats I suppose. :roll:

-=HungryCrackPot=-
Org Profile

Post by -=HungryCrackPot=- » Thu Nov 28, 2002 2:17 pm

By them violating the rules, it proves me right. Therefor, they cannot deny what I have said in my previous statements. That's why I am winning. All I need now is for a moderator to read this and
A) Respond to it and actually DO something about it.
B) Respond and make empty promises.
C) Not respond, delete this post, and ban me AGAIN!
Rules have been broken, and I am going to shove it in someones face. With ANYONE of these outcomes, it only proves my point.

Cardinal.jpg
Org Profile

Post by Cardinal.jpg » Thu Nov 28, 2002 3:18 pm

Hey man I all in support of most of your spamming, I think its pure comedic genius but the problem is not many other people do, generally being like this will make almost anybody, regardless of how open minded they might think they are, get pissed off and react immaturely. So either learn to cope (this is the shit you have to put up with if you're a nuisance) and continue your art till youre banned or just keep your mouth shut.
"I wish I did more drugs,
I wish I slept with more girls,
I wish you'd all go and get fucked."
Jock Cheese

Return to “General Off Topic”