Round 2: Catch Me If You Can

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Round 2: Catch Me If You Can

Post by Kireblue » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:00 pm

For round 2, you'll need to create a video that showcases a person or group pursuing another. But whether they get caught or not is up to you. Also, you're welcome to interpret the theme in a number of different ways. Maybe your idea of a pursuit is a detective trying to nab a criminal. Or maybe you'd prefer to edit a video about a romantic interest that plays hard to get. How about someone chasing after the shadow of their idol/ role model? There're tons of ways to portray the theme, but the pursuit should be the main focus of the video.

Round 2 Deadline:
Wednesday, October 21st @ 11:59PM ET

Submitting Your Video:
When finished, please upload your video to a reputable file sharing service and submit it via this google form. Google Drive and Dropbox are the preferred methods of uploading your video, but please ensure that the URL you send is a “shared” or “public” link. Note: Youtube or ”streaming only” links will not be accepted. You're free to publicly share and upload your video before the deadline, but be aware that doing so may help your opponents. Also, If you finish early and feel that your video doesn't need any more tweaking, you may submit it at any time before Wednesday, October 21st @ 11:59 PM ET. At the end of each round, all the submitted videos will be made available to the public to stream on google drive.

Embedded Submission Form
Spoiler :

Editors are encouraged to join the A-M-V.org Discord Server to ask questions and chat with other participants.
Image Image

We're announcing a new theme each week, and you'll have 7 days to edit a video that adheres to it. But to qualify for the finals, you'll simply need to submit a video for 3 of the 6 rounds. You can visit the Rules and Information thread for more details

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Round 2: Catch Me If You Can

Post by Kireblue » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:04 am

Round 2 is now over!

We received a total of 33 videos, and they all can be viewed via Google Drive here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... _8sDBhT7VW

Results and judging comments will be made available within the next 4-5 days.
We're also streaming all of the submissions on the Org's YouTube Channel today (Thursday 10/22) at 7:30 PM ET.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Round 2: Catch Me If You Can

Post by Kireblue » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:50 pm

The Round 2 Results are now available!

Round 2 Results
Current Standings

Return to “Project Org Editor 2020”