Official: Name Change Requests

Post Reply
Kirsten
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:37 am
Location: Just floating;)
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by Kirsten » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:18 am

Hi, can you please change my username instead of kirstenh to Kirsten?
Live Love Dream and be Kind! :wink: <3 :)

User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by Kireblue » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:03 am

Kirsten wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:18 am
Hi, can you please change my username instead of kirstenh to Kirsten?
done :up:

Kirsten
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:37 am
Location: Just floating;)
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by Kirsten » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:45 am

Thank you!
Live Love Dream and be Kind! :wink: <3 :)

User avatar
Ghostswillpassthroughhere
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:56 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by Ghostswillpassthroughhere » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:23 am

Hi there, sorry for being a bother, was wondering if I could change my name to Ghostswillpassthroughhere?

I think it's hopefully just under the character limit.

User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by Kireblue » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:13 pm

Ghostswillpassthroughhere wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:23 am
Hi there, sorry for being a bother, was wondering if I could change my name to Ghostswillpassthroughhere?

I think it's hopefully just under the character limit.
done

User avatar
Ghostswillpassthroughhere
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:56 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by Ghostswillpassthroughhere » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:08 pm

Kireblue wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:13 pm
Ghostswillpassthroughhere wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:23 am
Hi there, sorry for being a bother, was wondering if I could change my name to Ghostswillpassthroughhere?

I think it's hopefully just under the character limit.
done
Thank you so much!

TheLazyDaze
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:19 am
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by TheLazyDaze » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:04 pm

Hey, could someone please change my username to TheLazyDaze? I did a dumb lol. Thank you!

User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by Kireblue » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:10 am

TheLazyDaze wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:04 pm
Hey, could someone please change my username to TheLazyDaze? I did a dumb lol. Thank you!
done :up:

User avatar
SabiChii
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:39 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by SabiChii » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:29 am

Hi, I'd like to change my name from Shiryouiro to SabiChii
The previous one was too difficult for everyone :D Thanks!

User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by Kireblue » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:16 am

SabiChii wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:29 am
Hi, I'd like to change my name from Shiryouiro to SabiChii
The previous one was too difficult for everyone :D Thanks!
done :up:

Post Reply

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”