Banner Question!

CelticMaiden88
Org Profile

Banner Question!

Post by CelticMaiden88 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:49 pm

I have had my banners deemed unworthy! Since they were Gundam Wing and DBZ (even though I thought they were worthy! - but then again, what creator wouldn't think that their own work was great? ^^) What should I do to make my banners better? Is it because you who voted didn't like the anime? I know, I know, DBZ and Gundam Wing are OLD!!!! and, DBZ is WAY overused, but I still love them both. DBZ is my favorite anime and even though it seems that it has been given a bad wrap, I refuse to dislike it. So, is it because the image on one of them was of Trunks from DBZ? Or did you just not like it? Please give me feedback, I would like to know!

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:10 pm

hmm...I think I remember seeing that trunks one, but can't recall what it looks like.
Part of why I vote unworthy is image clarity. If it's not really clear I tend not to vote for it. (or if it is stretched/shrunk)
another part is layout. if you have a block of an image, then the logo, I tend not to pass those
Message is also important. Some phrases and words just don't do it for some people.

A lot of how people vote on banners is personal taste. Old doesn't mean bad, but most people here (I assume) are tired of DB (/Z &or GT)

If you look at the stats, you'll also notice that it's hard to get a worthy banner
out of 14390, only 2321 have passed (16.13%)

my personal opinion on the Trunks one. OK, almost there...but not quite

CelticMaiden88
Org Profile

Post by CelticMaiden88 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:16 pm

thank you for the reply. Yeah, it made me feel better that even the top banner maker only had about 50% of theirs deemed worthy! ^^ *huggles* thanks for making me feel better. Oh, and I will try to add different images that people seem to like...I have a few ideas...^^

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”