FileZilla Upload Problems

Karritto
Org Profile

FileZilla Upload Problems

Post by Karritto » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:13 am

I am trying to upload a 277mb AMV file vis filezilla. It keeps getting to about 50% and starting over. I donated $12 so I could upload files up to 300 mb.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: FileZilla Upload Problems

Post by Kireblue » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:17 am

It seems that your donation status hasn't been updated yet. That's something that Gloryquester will have to manually update. I just messaged him about it. But honestly, your file really shouldn't be that big. Even donators don't really go over the standard 150 MB limit that often. If you want to encode your video so that it's a smaller size and doesn't lose any quality, you can download the AMVPack from here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=129470

And once you have AMVPack, you can use the AMVTool that comes with it to re-encode your video. More info on AMVTool and the encoding process can be found here: https://www.amv101.com/guides/encoding

Karritto
Org Profile

Post by Karritto » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:59 pm

Kireblue wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:17 am
It seems that your donation status hasn't been updated yet. That's something that Gloryquester will have to manually update. I just messaged him about it. But honestly, your file really shouldn't be that big. Even donators don't really go over the standard 150 MB limit that often. If you want to encode your video so that it's a smaller size and doesn't lose any quality, you can download the AMVPack from here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=129470

And once you have AMVPack, you can use the AMVTool that comes with it to re-encode your video. More info on AMVTool and the encoding process can be found here: https://www.amv101.com/guides/encoding
I did that and shrunk it down. It's still doing the same thing.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:17 am

Karritto wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:59 pm
Kireblue wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:17 am

I did that and shrunk it down. It's still doing the same thing.
you talking about this video?
Seems that it worked

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”