Opinion Exchange Forum?

linlinöönilnil
Org Profile

Opinion Exchange Forum?

Post by linlinöönilnil » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:55 am

In FAQ viewtopic.php?f=15&t=125099#p1546638
there stands the following:

Q: I'm trying to improve and become a better editor. Where should I go?

The Org is full of people willing to help you out and give you advice. If you would like critique on a specific video, you can post it in the “Opinion Exchange” forum here. It is also recommended for you check out the “So You Want To Be A *GOOD* Anime Music Video Editor?” thread here.
A list of valuable AMV resources can also be found here.

When i click on the hyperlink for *here* in the text above after "Opinion Exchange" forum I am redirected to a Forum titled "Work in Progress" which confused me: Is the "Opinion Exchange" Forum itself "Work in Progress"? Or its just the title? I am the only one that is confused by this?

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Opinion Exchange Forum?

Post by Kireblue » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:34 pm

linlinöönilnil wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:55 am
In FAQ viewtopic.php?f=15&t=125099#p1546638
there stands the following:

Q: I'm trying to improve and become a better editor. Where should I go?

The Org is full of people willing to help you out and give you advice. If you would like critique on a specific video, you can post it in the “Opinion Exchange” forum here. It is also recommended for you check out the “So You Want To Be A *GOOD* Anime Music Video Editor?” thread here.
A list of valuable AMV resources can also be found here.

When i click on the hyperlink for *here* in the text above after "Opinion Exchange" forum I am redirected to a Forum titled "Work in Progress" which confused me: Is the "Opinion Exchange" Forum itself "Work in Progress"? Or its just the title? I am the only one that is confused by this?
The structure of the forums have changed a bit since that post was made, and so I just updated it. If you want feedback on a finished video, you should catalog it and post it in the AMV Announcements forum. And if you want feedback on something that's in progress, the Work in Progress forum is for that.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”