Deleting account

Doidao_!
Org Profile

Deleting account

Post by Doidao_! » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:57 am

Hey guys... I know there might be posts about it but I just can't find a way to delete the two accounts I have
And yes... I know it's prohibited to have more than one >.<
Anyway I'll leave the another account here so you can see that it's the same name and country etc

As you can see, all of my Amvs are being posted in my YT account
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEL45Q ... Jklpv0QbtQ

And I can download them... and even with the quality loss I'd still like to have only one account here with all of them
I already saw a post saying that I should send a message to Phade or something but I can't even find a way to do that

And before you ask I changed studios and felt like creating another account to preserve my originality towards other people
Like pseudonyms things like that but it's over now

And I'd pretty much like to take part on contests and I want only one with all of them
With another name :)

Thanks

I'm back for Revenge

Doidao_!
Org Profile

Re: Deleting account

Post by Doidao_! » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:58 am

The name of the other account: cascao_123

I'm back for Revenge

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Deleting account

Post by Kireblue » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:50 pm

There isn't a way for someone to delete their own account. Only an admin can do that. But we wouldn't want to delete it since it has AMVs and posts attached to it.

The rule prohibiting people from having multiple accounts was really put in place to prevent users from voting multiple times in our annual VCAs, but since we now have a different voting system, there's no reason to enforce the 1 account rule anymore. So you're free to just not use your original account.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”