Any way to recover deleted AMVs?

Hayashirice911
Org Profile

Any way to recover deleted AMVs?

Post by Hayashirice911 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:04 pm

Hello all, this is my first post and am not too familiar with the forums so hopefully this is an appropriate place to ask.

I am making this post in a desperate attempt to recover some lost music videos my brother made.

He is the user AMVfreak https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... _id=187559, and as you can see he has a couple of videos available for download, but the rest are not. I asked him about it and he said that he (regrettably) had them removed. He has basically given up on getting those videos back but I'm wondering if they are perhaps archived somewhere and if there is a way of retrieving them (perhaps an admin can help?)

Thank you

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Any way to recover deleted AMVs?

Post by Kireblue » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:14 am

If certain videos aren't currently avaialble for download on his profile, then he probably never uploaded them to this site in the first place. We have a strict rule about never deleting videos once they've been uploaded, and there's never been a way to do it without a Admin's approval.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:44 pm

Kireblue wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:14 am
If certain videos aren't currently avaialble for download on his profile, then he probably never uploaded them to this site in the first place. We have a strict rule about never deleting videos once they've been uploaded, and there's never been a way to do it without a Admin's approval.
I took a look and it looks like there were here because they all have star rating, which is impossible to have without local download : :ying:
Still better than that MMO.

Hayashirice911
Org Profile

Post by Hayashirice911 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:27 pm

Thank you for the replies, I will try sending a message to an admin about it!

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”