Super Glitched Previews, Any Chance of Replacement?

XIII
Org Profile

Super Glitched Previews, Any Chance of Replacement?

Post by XIII » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:13 am

Hello, I uploaded three videos last night to the website and saw now this morning that they are all bugged out, even though they looked fine and well when I downloaded them before confirming. Is there any way to remedy this or do I have to accept them the way they are? Would appreciate the help, Thanks!

PS, I used the AMVsimple program when encoding and would like to try a again with a different one if I could. Sorry if this causes any problems.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Re: Super Glitched Previews, Any Chance of Replacement?

Post by Kionon » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:30 am

XIII wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:13 am
Hello, I uploaded three videos last night to the website and saw now this morning that they are all bugged out, even though they looked fine and well when I downloaded them before confirming. Is there any way to remedy this or do I have to accept them the way they are? Would appreciate the help, Thanks!

PS, I used the AMVsimple program when encoding and would like to try a again with a different one if I could. Sorry if this causes any problems.
I'll pass this on to our dev team.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:31 am

I didn't notice any glitches in the previews. Did you try watching the videos in a different web browser?

XIII
Org Profile

Post by XIII » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:02 am

Kireblue wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:31 am
I didn't notice any glitches in the previews. Did you try watching the videos in a different web browser?
Thanks for telling me, I use Chrome and it won't even play at all on Internet Explorer, which are you using?

XIII
Org Profile

Post by XIII » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:13 am

Kireblue wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:31 am
All of my other videos run fine except the DEAD LEAVES one which I had forgotten about, so that's why I thought it was the videos' fault, but if it's fine on other browsers then maybe that's not the case...

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:39 pm

I use google chrome as well, and all your videos (including Dead Leaves) play perfectly on my end. And so I don't think that its a problem with the actual file or preview. I'm not sure what the issue could be if switching browsers didn't help. I was thinking that you probably needed to clear your cache.

If that still doesn't work, and you want to upload a new file just in case, you can go to this page and request that the local file be deleted https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... te_vid.php

XIII
Org Profile

Post by XIII » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:35 am

Kireblue wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:39 pm
I use google chrome as well, and all your videos (including Dead Leaves) play perfectly on my end. And so I don't think that its a problem with the actual file or preview. I'm not sure what the issue could be if switching browsers didn't help. I was thinking that you probably needed to clear your cache.

If that still doesn't work, and you want to upload a new file just in case, you can go to this page and request that the local file be deleted https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... te_vid.php
OK, sorry. I checked the videos on my phone and a different computer and they are normal there too, I cleared my Chrome cache and it didn't to anything but I'll see if I can figure it out. Thank you for the help!

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”