trouble uploading video?

risarei
Org Profile

trouble uploading video?

Post by risarei » Thu May 03, 2018 1:18 am

I'm having trouble uploading a video as it always says I didn't complete the information for my amv, to add the song and the anime used. no matter how many times I go back to redo those steps it somehow keeps telling me the same thing and I can't upload my video (or get past step 3 in the video info process. when I get to links in step 4 it always tells me information is missing.) any ideas on what I should do?

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: trouble uploading video?

Post by Kireblue » Thu May 03, 2018 11:24 am

risarei wrote:I'm having trouble uploading a video as it always says I didn't complete the information for my amv, to add the song and the anime used. no matter how many times I go back to redo those steps it somehow keeps telling me the same thing and I can't upload my video (or get past step 3 in the video info process. when I get to links in step 4 it always tells me information is missing.) any ideas on what I should do?
right now, the only video that you have the information filled out for is . For you video, its currently missing its song title and artist. Are you sure that when you're adding your song, you're clicking the "Add" button before you move on to the next screen?

Here is a video guide on the steps just in case you're running into any problems

risarei
Org Profile

Re: trouble uploading video?

Post by risarei » Thu May 03, 2018 3:03 pm

Kireblue wrote:
risarei wrote:I'm having trouble uploading a video as it always says I didn't complete the information for my amv, to add the song and the anime used. no matter how many times I go back to redo those steps it somehow keeps telling me the same thing and I can't upload my video (or get past step 3 in the video info process. when I get to links in step 4 it always tells me information is missing.) any ideas on what I should do?
right now, the only video that you have the information filled out for is . For you video, its currently missing its song title and artist. Are you sure that when you're adding your song, you're clicking the "Add" button before you move on to the next screen?

Here is a video guide on the steps just in case you're running into any problems
ahh I realize where my mistake was. I wasn't reading all the directions correctly but your advice helped. thanks :)

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”