Top 10% of videos bug?

xKiyohime
Org Profile

Top 10% of videos bug?

Post by xKiyohime » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:10 pm

Hey all,

I hung out here way back when - almost ten years past, 2008 or so. I'm jumping back into AMVs and noticed that the top 10% scale seems to work differently - I get no results when I select any time frame up until 2 years. Previously it worked so it was the top videos of that time frame (top videos of the last X months or years), but it now seems to work differently, all I can figure is like "Which of the top 10% of videos were released in the last [time frame]", thus giving no results?

Anyway, I had been quite excited to use this feature to catch up on all the great content I was missing. Any thoughts?

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: Top 10% of videos bug?

Post by Mol » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:05 am

No opinions were written- no top, quite simple really. But idk if it was changed other than allowing videos with 5 opinions be there.
Still better than that MMO.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Top 10% of videos bug?

Post by mirkosp » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:09 am

Indeed, despite allowing videos with fewer opinions in the top, so few opinions are written that no video is in the top.
By now it's an outdated system, I suggest you to check out AMV Monthly and the VCA finalists if you want to watch some good videos and you don't know where to look!

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”