No reset of set stars in local download list

Slaanesh
Org Profile

No reset of set stars in local download list

Post by Slaanesh » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:29 am

Well... I was in a hurry and had to download a bunch of AMVs in a short time... to do so I gave all 5 stars -.-'

Now re-watching the AMVs to give the correct stars I can't reset them... I click on a star in the list, the page reloads but the star is still set. =/

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: No reset of set stars in local download list

Post by Kireblue » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:22 am

There is currently no way to reset your star rating. Once you submit it, it gets recorded forever

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:47 pm

kireblue wrote:There is currently no way to reset your star rating. Once you submit it, it gets recorded forever

Historically, you could edit this from your "My Downloads" page (granted that you didn't have any pending stars).

Sounds like this is what OP is trying and it's not saving their new choice (perhaps due to the feature being removed, as you say?)
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Ileia wrote:
kireblue wrote:There is currently no way to reset your star rating. Once you submit it, it gets recorded forever

Historically, you could edit this from your "My Downloads" page (granted that you didn't have any pending stars).

Sounds like this is what OP is trying and it's not saving their new choice (perhaps due to the feature being removed, as you say?)
WOW! I never even knew the update stars feature existed. Shows how much I know :rofl:

Here is the link to the page that Ileia is referring to http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/mydownloads.php
It should list the star rating for every single video that you've download. Once you click on the rating number, it will then take you to an almost identical page with all the videos listed once again. But this time, the rating number for that particular video will be replaced with a dropdown menu. When you select a new rating, you'll then be able to go to the bottom of the page and select "update stars". Once you do this, the new rating should be saved. I just tested it out on firefox and chrome, and it worked fine.

Slaanesh
Org Profile

Post by Slaanesh » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:09 pm

Oh well... that's the page I was reffering to... should have mentioned it ^^#

I sorted the list chronologicaly... I have 1155 stars given and to look for the date otherwise is troublesome.

Yes it works fine if u don't sort the list after clicking on the star again chronologically... -.-
Would be nice if at least the selected row would be on top anyway. so I don't have to look for the select field - but ok, I can work with it, thx ^^

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”