New AMV Not Showing Up in my Profile Page?

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.
TheDestineeAMV
Org Profile

New AMV Not Showing Up in my Profile Page?

Postby TheDestineeAMV » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi! I entered a new video information into my account, but it is not showing up when I click View My Profile. Does anyone know what is going on here? Thanks.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: New AMV Not Showing Up in my Profile Page?

Postby Kireblue » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Are you talking about this one?

I'm able to see it just fine (but possibly because I'm a admin). I do see that you haven't listed a premiere date for it though. Right now, it says that it premieres on (2017-00-00).

To fix that, you'll need to go to the edit video info page here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... videos.php

If the site has locked you out of editing the video info, you can submit a bug report here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/bugs/vidinfo/

TheDestineeAMV
Org Profile

Postby TheDestineeAMV » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:36 am

No, I'm talking about another video I just entered on Feb. 14th. It's title is Only You I See. Like, I see it listed when I click on Edit Video Info, but I don't see it show on my profile.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Postby Kireblue » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:01 am

when you click on the video, you should see a video ID at the end of the url of the page. It should be a 6 digit number. Can you PM me or post that number so I can look it up and see what's wrong

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”