To vote for videos during the VCAs, you must first accept the "voter agreement" that gets posted on the main site at the start of every year (usually around the beginning of February).
In order for the videos that you've created to be eligible for the VCAs, you must check the "All of my videos have been entered into the catalog" checkbox on your Edit Profile page. If you don't want to enter the VCAs this year, feel free to disqualify yourself by unchecking this box. You can check your eligibility status by clicking here.
Your videos must also follow the site rules and guidelines.
- 1. All Participating videos must be cataloged
2. Videos must not have blank anime
3. Videos must not have "various" or "unknown" listed as a anime
4. Videos must not have blank music
5. Videos must not have "various" or "unknown" listed as a song or artist
6. All of the videos in your profile must have anime in them. It's okay if you have a video that uses some non-anime footage, but any videos completely devoid of anime in your profile will get you disqualified. Please use the delete form to remove any of these video entries.
*Note: Video creators can request changes to information that can no longer be edited by the video creator by using this form. Please be patient about requested change of information as all of us will try to process your request as soon as possible among the large expected volume.
Other disqualifying conditions: These will not be enforced automatically. However, if during the course of the contest you are found to have broken one of these rules, then you may be disqualified from entering and voting. As before, please use the delete form to remove incorrect video entries.
- 1. You must have one and only one membership account.
2. A video must have one and only one catalog entry.
3. You must have personally created (or helped in creating) all of the videos in your profile.