AMV Announcement Thread Not Posting

Olluxo
Org Profile

AMV Announcement Thread Not Posting

Post by Olluxo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:13 pm

Hey guys, I'm new here and I hate to ask this, but how long does it usually take for moderators to pass thread posts? I only asked cause I posted mine about an hour ago, and I followed all the rules, so I am just wondering if I should wait longer, or if I did something wrong.
Just a guy who's an editor for fun...
YouTube Link: Please Subscribe :D

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: AMV Announcement Thread Not Posting

Post by Radical_Yue » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:00 pm

Olluxo wrote:Hey guys, I'm new here and I hate to ask this, but how long does it usually take for moderators to pass thread posts? I only asked cause I posted mine about an hour ago, and I followed all the rules, so I am just wondering if I should wait longer, or if I did something wrong.
You did everything right! It just depends on when a mod/admin is on the Org and checking for new posts.
If you are angry or want to yell at anyone, YELL AT ME. I WAS SO SLEEPY. I'M SORRRRRYYYYY.

But in all seriousness, I appreciate the fact that you actually did follow all the rules with your video and the post! You are one of an elite few ;D Thanks again and sorry for the wait!

Olluxo
Org Profile

Re: AMV Announcement Thread Not Posting

Post by Olluxo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:09 pm

Haha thanks. Btw I tried posting again to make sure I did everything right, so if you guys see that just go ahead and delete it haha
Just a guy who's an editor for fun...
YouTube Link: Please Subscribe :D

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”