Software Problem?

ByLovand
Org Profile

Software Problem?

Post by ByLovand » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:39 am

Hi folks, I have a problem when it comes to "publish my video on the site," what happens is that when I select the box "vidid" and also "Img", I do everything properly, Then I fixed the "Preview" my publication and everything well displayed, but when I go from my profile, and then I go to the option of publications appear all my videos, with all the data (video, category, anime, song, artist, creator), that's fine but in this case I uploaded my video now called "Flidein", are not data, which correspond, only this my commentary, and links "HTML" (img) and the number of my video (vidid), does not appear (category , anime, song, etc.) "the poster does not appear".
The moderator "Mirkosp" told me to do the theme here.
I hope you can solve, thank you for the attention.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Software Problem?

Post by mirkosp » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:38 am

I'll try to be clearer.
Basically, his reported issue is that, if you check his posts with the "Search user’s posts" function, you'll notice the more recent ones won't show up correctly in the preview.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/s ... 4&sr=posts
More specifically you can see that, with "AMVs Gimenez - Flidein", both image and vidid don't show up correctly in this page, despite being correct in the actual post. Compared to, say, "Big Contest 2015 - Sexy Dance", you'll see that both image and vidid show up as expected in there.

To give some further details, you'll see that links and such do not show up as highlighted. Based on my own posts, I can see that the issue was introduced sometime towards the end of June, or so I'd guess, as before that date links are showing up highlighted in the "Search user's posts" function. It might just be some check/option in the user panel or the post itself, but if it's that I don't know what it is exactly.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”