Inaccessible AMV

acomalas
Org Profile

Inaccessible AMV

Post by acomalas » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:40 pm

When I tried to add a new video, I received the error message "You already have a video with that title." I'm guessing it was from an earlier attempt to add the video. However, this earlier attempt is completely invisible and can't be found or modified. The fact that it exists can only be seen on http://www.animemusicvideos.org/bugs/vidinfo/ page, where it shows up in the dropdown. Unfortunately it doesn't show up on the deletion request page otherwise I would have sent my request there.

I'd be fine with either deleting "Shadow of Azula" or simply making it visible again. Thanks

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Inaccessible AMV

Post by mirkosp » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:21 am

I can't do much with just the title, but if you can tell me the ID # of the video maybe I can try something. Although this probably requires an admin to manually edit the database anyway.

acomalas
Org Profile

Post by acomalas » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:37 am

I think the ID is "169981". That's what I'm seeing when I view the source of the dropdown I mentioned.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:50 am

Looks like it was deleted for not being anime. You seem to have another one on your profile too.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

acomalas
Org Profile

Post by acomalas » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:25 am

My bad then, I assumed it was unavailable because I never completed the entry. I thought the rule just applied to whether the video could be hosted, but looks like listing it is also a problem. I'll go ahead and put in a delete request for my other avatar video as well.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:14 pm

Went ahead and confirmed the request. I'm assuming the "Shadow of Azula" video you were trying to enter again was still the same one with avatar, so you don't need to fix the title issue anymore?

acomalas
Org Profile

Post by acomalas » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:20 pm

Yep, everything is as it should be now. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your help.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”