What is "AMV" Studio ?

AllegoryStark
Org Profile

What is "AMV" Studio ?

Post by AllegoryStark » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:16 pm

Hi, I seeing this option each time I enter new amv, but what is this. How can I join to a studio group ? Thanks !

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Re: What is "AMV" Studio ?

Post by CrackTheSky » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:30 pm

A studio can be a couple things -- a group of friends will sometimes edit in a single "studio", meaning that the studio name gets put on all the members' videos. Alternately, it can just be a single person who edits and releases videos under the guise of a studio name. It's just a way some people choose to label their videos, really. If you want to join a studio, the best way is to just talk to people on the .org and make friends and then decide together that you want to form a studio, or ask if you can join a studio that one or more of your friends are already a part of. There are other studios (mainly on YouTube) that are more organized and hold "tryouts" and whatnot, but I don't see the appeal of those, personally.

AllegoryStark
Org Profile

Re: What is "AMV" Studio ?

Post by AllegoryStark » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:49 pm

CrackTheSky wrote:A studio can be a couple things -- a group of friends will sometimes edit in a single "studio", meaning that the studio name gets put on all the members' videos. Alternately, it can just be a single person who edits and releases videos under the guise of a studio name. It's just a way some people choose to label their videos, really. If you want to join a studio, the best way is to just talk to people on the .org and make friends and then decide together that you want to form a studio, or ask if you can join a studio that one or more of your friends are already a part of. There are other studios (mainly on YouTube) that are more organized and hold "tryouts" and whatnot, but I don't see the appeal of those, personally.
Thank you for the explanation !

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”