Official: Name Change Requests

Post Reply
User avatar
tayuyashoujo
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:02 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by tayuyashoujo » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:27 pm

Could my username be changed from tayuyagirl to tayuyashoujo? Thank you!

User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by Kireblue » Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:29 pm

tayuyashoujo wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:27 pm
Could my username be changed from tayuyagirl to tayuyashoujo? Thank you!
Done :up:

Sukishoo
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:46 pm
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by Sukishoo » Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:42 pm

Can mine be changed from SailorCycylone to Sukishoo

Thanks.

User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by Kireblue » Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:05 am

SailorCycylone wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:42 pm
Can mine be changed from SailorCycylone to Sukishoo

Thanks.
done :up:

ALRTNUM
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:06 pm
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by ALRTNUM » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:59 pm

Hello! I was hoping to change my current handle from thatzmoney15 to ALRTNUM - please and thank you!

User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Name Change Requests

Post by Kireblue » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:51 am

thatzmoney15 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:59 pm
Hello! I was hoping to change my current handle from thatzmoney15 to ALRTNUM - please and thank you!
done :up:

Post Reply

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”