Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post Reply
User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by Kireblue » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:47 am

Cenit wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:51 pm

Requesting confirmation on this Anime.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycl ... p?id=21247
done :up:

User avatar
ClaudiusVideo's
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:26 pm
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:15 am

this website needs to be updated instead of having a back log why not have a mod go through new for anime, sub & dub then add them yearly

please add Assassins Pride (TV)

User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by Kireblue » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:35 am

ClaudiusVideo's wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:15 am
this website needs to be updated instead of having a back log why not have a mod go through new for anime, sub & dub then add them yearly

please add Assassins Pride (TV)
just added Assassins Pride

And to answer your question, that's something that I want to do, but since there's always about 40 new anime every season, that's still a fairly large task. But I'll see if I can find time to start proactively adding everything at the start of each season.

User avatar
moezy-chan
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:22 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by moezy-chan » Sat May 30, 2020 11:05 pm

Hello, I'm not sure if I should post here, but I am not sure where else to go. I would like my new entry to be confirmed so I can upload. Thank you!
The anime is called Tenki no Ko or the English equivalent, Weathering With You. Thanks!

User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by Kireblue » Sun May 31, 2020 7:53 pm

moezy-chan wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 11:05 pm
Hello, I'm not sure if I should post here, but I am not sure where else to go. I would like my new entry to be confirmed so I can upload. Thank you!
The anime is called Tenki no Ko or the English equivalent, Weathering With You. Thanks!
done :up:

User avatar
ClaudiusVideo's
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:26 pm
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:05 pm

i need a anime confirm, my girlfriend is a shobitch, its one of those ecchi animes that have a clean and uncut version
i looked it up its source is Japanese manga, you tube is being funny i can only post it here,

User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by Kireblue » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:29 am

ClaudiusVideo's wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:05 pm
i need a anime confirm, my girlfriend is a shobitch, its one of those ecchi animes that have a clean and uncut version
i looked it up its source is Japanese manga, you tube is being funny i can only post it here,
done :up:

blueshiftofdeath
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:53 pm
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by blueshiftofdeath » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:50 am

I would like to upload this video: https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... p?v=205014 which uses exclusively cutscenes from the Ryu Ga Gotoku (Yakuza) game series; can that get confirmed? Thanks!

User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by Kireblue » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:27 am

blueshiftofdeath wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:50 am
I would like to upload this video: https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... p?v=205014 which uses exclusively cutscenes from the Ryu Ga Gotoku (Yakuza) game series; can that get confirmed? Thanks!
done :up:

User avatar
Vaeryn
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:10 pm
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by Vaeryn » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:18 am

Hello, could you please confirm the following anime? Thank you. :)

Kino's Journey -The Beautiful World- The Animated Series (TV)
(this is a remake of the 2006 version Kino's Journey: The Beautiful World and thus they are often confused with each other. Nevertheless, they are two separate series)

Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits (TV)

Norn9: Norn+Nonet (TV)


And a couple of movies:

Hakuouki Movie 1: Kyoto Ranbu
Hakuouki Movie 2: Shikon Soukyuu


One again, thank you so much!

User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by Kireblue » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:31 am

Vaeryn wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:18 am
Hello, could you please confirm the following anime? Thank you. :)

Kino's Journey -The Beautiful World- The Animated Series (TV)
(this is a remake of the 2006 version Kino's Journey: The Beautiful World and thus they are often confused with each other. Nevertheless, they are two separate series)

Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits (TV)

Norn9: Norn+Nonet (TV)


And a couple of movies:

Hakuouki Movie 1: Kyoto Ranbu
Hakuouki Movie 2: Shikon Soukyuu


One again, thank you so much!
done :up:

User avatar
ClaudiusVideo's
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:26 pm
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:31 am

back on this form, gotta love this form lol, can you put In/Spectre.........ill be back next week hahaha

User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by Kireblue » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:58 am

ClaudiusVideo's wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:31 am
back on this form, gotta love this form lol, can you put In/Spectre.........ill be back next week hahaha
done :up:

KatouOhashi
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:15 am
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by KatouOhashi » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:32 am

i wouldlike to Upload my Levius AMV from the anime Levius: https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... p?v=206107

its a fairly new-ish and unheard of anime so its understandable that it isnt listed

User avatar
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Official: Anime Confirmation Requests

Post by Kireblue » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:07 am

KatouOhashi wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:32 am
i wouldlike to Upload my Levius AMV from the anime Levius: https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... p?v=206107

its a fairly new-ish and unheard of anime so its understandable that it isnt listed
done :up:

Post Reply

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”