New To A-M-V.org FAQ

Everything you need to know before posting
Bollocks
Deranged Baboon
Org Profile

Re: New To A-M-V.org FAQ

Post by Bollocks » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:35 pm

That was a really good read. As a new member myself, it's great to have immediate and easy access to this kind of information about the site.
"Never fall for a tennis player. Love means nothing to them"

FATTY_VM
Org Profile

Post by FATTY_VM » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:19 am

Hey! So am I! Welcome.
...the problem I see a lot is that many good amv makers think they suck, and many bad amv makers think they're good.
I've seen it happen, man! I've SEEN IT!..
--Rob Kenchu

pizza!
Org Profile

Post by pizza! » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:54 am

cool

cascabestgirl
Org Profile

Post by cascabestgirl » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:45 pm

I just joined the ORG this afternoon. Do people here just post AMV's as "topics"? This is my first time using any sort of site like this.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:06 pm

cascabestgirl wrote:I just joined the ORG this afternoon. Do people here just post AMV's as "topics"? This is my first time using any sort of site like this.
yep :D . As long as you have the video cataloged, you can post it in the AMV Announcements forum here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions on how to do it or anything else about the site, you can look at the overall site FAQ here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 5&t=125099

cascabestgirl
Org Profile

Post by cascabestgirl » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:46 pm

Thanks homie. I have a few ready. Can't wait to contribute more.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:37 am

Times have changed, people are less aggressive and video editor's are available to anyone who wants them.

The most obviously asked questions most of us have are actually clouded by places like You-Tube. I believe a quick restructuring is in order: unknown to most MODs here, the layout is not user-friendly! As I can not even post a reply to my own questions anymore, via an understanding which I have no objection to with the MODs of that time, a chain and/or index at the top of the Video Announcement board will possibly never be accomplished in my lifetime however; this simple beginnings would change how we can be of help to newbe's w/o getting into details of the Strengths of this board over any other web site currently and formally available to the public.
( i.e. I had my eye glued onto this board ever since I heard about it as a MOD for filling requested episodes on message boards before Streamload was ever considered as a store and forward distribution location for Anime. It was only after seeing the silliness that Big Truck, Mex Jr., and ErMaC were presenting that I joined-in on that silliness too. )
Today, there is no outlet for comlotory like that anywhere.
This board used to be it! wish it were that way again but your MODs are against it. What's missing is right in front of you: and, now - you know 'the rest of your story.
- good day.

martiJacobs
Org Profile

Post by martiJacobs » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:50 pm

Ey!!! can someone show me how ca I add a gif to my picture profile?

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:01 pm

martiJacobs wrote:Ey!!! can someone show me how ca I add a gif to my picture profile?
If the gif is available online, I believe that you should be able to use the "Upload from a URL" option.

martiJacobs
Org Profile

Post by martiJacobs » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:19 pm

kireblue wrote:
martiJacobs wrote:Ey!!! can someone show me how ca I add a gif to my picture profile?
If the gif is available online, I believe that you should be able to use the "Upload from a URL" option.
Thank youu!! finally I could |:>

Return to “Rules & FAQs”