Donation Drive Contest: Week #2 Winners

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Donation Drive Contest: Week #2 Winners

Post by Phade » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Hey Everyone,

It's that time of the week again! The Donation Drive Contest is going very well so far. We have collected over $3600 in donations in a two week period!! At this rate, we may end up reaching our goal by the end of the contest!

This week's winner of the 250G hard drive is gologi! I'm sure he's glad he didn't win the random drawing contest last week so that he could win the bigger drive this week. :-D The random drawing contest winner of the 160G hard drive is Kenmakiryu with an incredible 55/1 odds!

I still haven't gotten the drives from Derobert yet. He is making sure that all the information we need off of them is backed up onto some other location. He should complete that this weekend and send the drive to me this week. Once I get them, I'll start filling them up and mailing them off! Whoo hooo!!

Just as a reminder, the donations for the 250G drive are cumulative, meaning that your donations from the last two weeks will be summed with this week's donations to determine this week's winner. The random drawing donation entries are not cumulative and reset to the donations received just this week.

Thanks again for all of your support to keep this site going!! ^_^

Phade.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: Donation Drive Contest: Week #2 Winners

Post by Otohiko » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:46 pm

Congrats winners, keep up the good work.
I'm glad things are looking up for the .org budget after all the shakeups :up:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

gologi
Org Profile

Post by gologi » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:47 am

This is unexpected. Well it seems I have now solved a major entertainment problem I've been having over here in Iraq.

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:32 am

lol good for you man! Glad to know it's going to such a good cause! :up: Congrats to both winners!
If you do not think so... you will DIE

Return to “Site Announcements”