Logo Final Voting Begins

Locked
Shinodude
emodude
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:36 pm
Location: under your bed
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:05 pm

Malificus wrote:
shinodude wrote:
IcyCloud wrote:I really don't care for the sword one myself. Sure, it may look nice and whatnot, but swords and shuriken have very little if anything to do with the site itself. It just seems like a case of "OMG Japanese imagery" without thinking about the relevance of the items depicted. :?

well acully it sorta does. this site is about amvs wich are made from japanese animation created by the japanese who in where also known as ninja in the past and not only that allot of animes(not all of them) have to deal with ninjas or samurais not that samurais use shurikens but they do use swords :roll: proveds you worng....I think..............
No, it's completely irrelevant to the site. It's just so complicated it'll be diffiult for anybody to use. It doesn't even look that good. And did you just say all japanese are ninjas or all anime creators are?


no I said the japanese where known as the ninja in the past

User avatar
[Mike of the Desert]
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:56 am
Status: Lonely
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:12 pm

Ok, let me say my opinion.. Actually, I'd quote all of you, since the sword logo, even if it is truly, truly beautiful, it don't really deserve to the site, and more than this, it would be an apocalypse for any creative or original creator of banners, it would be impossible to use, and in the end, it don't really say nothing to the site.. It is beautiful, I have to admit it because I really like it, but I would never vote for it, since, as I said, it really don't concer the Org. I choose the same Devira voted. :)
ImageImage
Image

Shinodude
emodude
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:36 pm
Location: under your bed
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:15 pm

Michele wrote:Ok, let me say my opinion.. Actually, I'd quote all of you, since the sword logo, even if it is truly, truly beautiful, it don't really deserve to the site, and more than this, it would be an apocalypse for any creative or original creator of banners, it would be impossible to use, and in the end, it don't really say nothing to the site.. It is beautiful, I have to admit it because I really like it, but I would never vote for it, since, as I said, it really don't concer the Org. I choose the same Devira voted. :)

thats the reason I didnt vote for it I was just trying to make a statment :roll: you know how argumentative(however you spell it) I am :lol:

User avatar
Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 2:55 pm
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:16 pm

I say go for the only one that actually looks good

Image
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
Hinatasan
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:58 am
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:32 pm

I can't see the sentence "animemusicvideos.org" if you put it more little you will lose it :?

I voted this :

Image

simple and easy work with him, but for me the others are very very beautiful, but one question, what is more important ? The beauty or the usefulness?
Image
Image

User avatar
Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 2:55 pm
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:35 pm

seeing as the sword made the finals, the beauty (I just don't see how the sword looks good though).
Image
ImageImage

Shinodude
emodude
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:36 pm
Location: under your bed
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:37 pm

Malificus wrote:seeing as the sword made the finals, the beauty (I just don't see how the sword looks good though).
its prettyfull

User avatar
Rider4Z
The Machine
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:55 am
Status: You just got Holtzmanned baby~
Location: One floor above Chinese take out
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:47 pm

Hinatasan wrote:I can't see the sentence "animemusicvideos.org" if you put it more little you will lose it :?

I voted this :

Image

simple and easy work with him, but for me the others are very very beautiful, but one question, what is more important ? The beauty or the usefulness?
agreed it looks easy enough to work with for making banners. but i think the oval makes it too similar to the current logo. i also just don't think it looks that good.

your decision on which logo you're voting for shouldn't depend on how easy you can make a banner out of it. it should depend on which one you think most represents the site.

i'd choose
Image

over
Image

anyday.

User avatar
Hinatasan
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:58 am
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:48 pm

pretty, yes :D is the most beautiful , but.....use it is very very very difficult
Image
Image

User avatar
Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 2:55 pm
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:49 pm

As previously pointed out, it has nothing to do with the site. It doesn't even look that good.
Image
ImageImage

Shinodude
emodude
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:36 pm
Location: under your bed
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:51 pm

Malificus wrote:As previously pointed out, it has nothing to do with the site. It doesn't even look that good.

it looks prettyfull!!!!!!!!! but id be much to hard to use in a banner

User avatar
Hinatasan
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:58 am
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:02 pm

Rider4Z wrote:
Hinatasan wrote:I can't see the sentence "animemusicvideos.org" if you put it more little you will lose it :?

I voted this :

Image

simple and easy work with him, but for me the others are very very beautiful, but one question, what is more important ? The beauty or the usefulness?
agreed it looks easy enough to work with for making banners. but i think the oval makes it too similar to the current logo. i also just don't think it looks that good.

your decision on which logo you're voting for shouldn't depend on how easy you can make a banner out of it. it should depend on which one you think most represents the site.

i'd choose
Image

over
Image

anyday.
Is your decision , is not a problem , but I can say my opinion no ? I made logos in the past and now and this logo don't work how logo. A lot of colours..... too.....but well , is not important no ? is only a logo for a-m-v.org and this will be used for 1 year.
Image
Image

FluffHead
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:39 pm
Org Profile

Post by FluffHead » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:17 pm

<img src="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/DYNAMIC ... 200_96.jpg">

That's the one I voted for, though...it seems it's not very popular...

It has an artistic flare to it that I admire, and it's not as simple as some, nor as complicated as others.

User avatar
Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:30 pm
Location: Finland
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:57 pm

No one likes
Image
?

User avatar
Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 10:03 pm
Location: HOT FUCKING
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:15 pm

I wanted the smiley one so badly :cry: It reminds me of when my uncle used to blindfold me in the basement and--
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Locked

Return to “Site Announcements”