A Changing of the Guard: We welcome Cirera to the team!

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

A Changing of the Guard: We welcome Cirera to the team!

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:39 pm

Greetings everyone!

I'd like to announce that Cirera has officially joined the moderator team! Over the years, she's been a active member of not only A-M-V.org, but also the Finnish AMV.fi community. And so some of you may also know her as Sawnah. She used that account to separate her videos based on their target audience/ community, but pretty much all of her forum posts have been made from her Cirera account. She's been eager to start helping out, and so we're glad to now have her on board . |:> :awesome:

Over the next month or so, we plan to add at least one more moderator to the team, and will be looking for additional people that are interested in taking on non-moderator/ staff roles for the site. Many of the current admins and moderators have been in their roles for numerous years, and have invested countless hours of their time for the purpose of bettering the community. We all owe them a great deal of gratitude. But just because they've been able to do this in the past, doesn't mean that they're able to do so for forever.

But since the Org didn't have a mechanism for transitioning in new people and refreshing the staff, moderators often stayed in their roles long after either their interest in the hobby died out, their amount of spare time diminished, or their priorities in life shifted. So we'd like to create a list of individuals that are interested in taking on responsibilities for the site, and can be transitioned into staff positions as needed. This list will also be used to contact users for help with specific tasks that may not necessary need a permanent moderator status. And so If you're interested filling some of these roles, please PM me.

And on the note, I'd also like to officially announce that mirkosp and Nya-chan Production will be stepping down as a forum moderators. They've actually wanted to step down for quite some time now, but decided to wait till the right moment to do so. Behind the scenes, both of them have contributed tremendously to the site over the years, but as I mentioned earlier, interests and priories change over time. And so now seems like as good a time as any to do a “changing of the guard” and welcome some fresh new faces to our administration team.

Image _ Image

And so without further adieu......

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: A Changing of the Guard: We welcome Cirera to the team!

Post by mirkosp » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:28 pm

It's been quite a ride, and thank you for having me. I'll probably still be checking the encoding forums every now and then, but a moderator spot is best left to more active users, so congrats to Cirera, and I hope that more users will show up for the role!

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:57 pm

À propos of nothing, was this topic supposed to be posted twice?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:42 pm

Scintilla wrote:À propos of nothing, was this topic supposed to be posted twice?
yep, that's intentional. I did that for convenience and viability sake. I'm going to move all the posts made in the copy to the original, and eventually delete it.

Cirera
Org Profile

Post by Cirera » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:47 am

Kireblue wrote:Greetings everyone!

I'd like to announce that Cirera has officially joined the moderator team! Over the years, she's been a active member of not only A-M-V.org, but also the Finnish AMV.fi community. And so some of you may also know her as Sawnah. She used that account to separate her videos based on their target audience/ community, but pretty much all of her forum posts have been made from her Cirera account. She's been eager to start helping out, and so we're glad to now have her on board . |:> :awesome:
I'm excited to be here <3

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Welcome to the slave market and bay bay. I mean it's a cool place
Still better than that MMO.

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:35 am

Come and join me in my nap Mirko !

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:02 pm

I'm too busy encoding stuff to nap!

DopplerDo
Org Profile

Post by DopplerDo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:02 pm

Nice!! Welcome to the org team, Cirera!!!

And thanks so much for your work keeping the ORG going strong, mirkosp and Nya-chan! I am largely ignorant of all the heavy lifting behind the scenes, but I know there is a ton to do so thanks for stepping up to the plate and letting us all benefit from your time and effort!

Cirera
Org Profile

Post by Cirera » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:26 am

Mol wrote:Welcome to the slave market and bay bay. I mean it's a cool place
Thank you :awesome: They say it only gets colder.
DopplerDo wrote:Nice!! Welcome to the org team, Cirera!!!
Thank you so much |:>

Return to “Site Announcements”