Kero Server Is Back Up - Video Services are Restored

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Re: Kero Server Is Back Up - Video Services are Restored

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:50 am

wow i take a long break and when i come back everything is going to hell in a hand basket real fast, soo what im guessing is the old hard drives are breaking down but from what i thought they were replaced a year or 2 ago and should be somewhat new i guess not lol. you guys really should seriously replace your hard drives instead of trying to always fix the old ones, does anyone know when everything will be running smoothly again cause i have lots of videos to upload, about a year and a half worth, i guess i could put them on another website like amvnews for now thank god my browser can re-translate that website lol

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:12 pm

ClaudiusValentine wrote:wow i take a long break and when i come back everything is going to hell in a hand basket real fast, soo what im guessing is the old hard drives are breaking down but from what i thought they were replaced a year or 2 ago and should be somewhat new i guess not lol. you guys really should seriously replace your hard drives instead of trying to always fix the old ones, does anyone know when everything will be running smoothly again cause i have lots of videos to upload, about a year and a half worth, i guess i could put them on another website like amvnews for now thank god my browser can re-translate that website lol
This thread is actually old, and the hard drives were replaced months ago. Right now the org is in the process of moving to a new and better server, and so the upload feature is currently disabled while derobert finishes that up. This thread was just recently bumped, and so I believe that its causing confusion about what's happening. The server transition is taking longer then expected, but it should be finished very soon. I'll message you when its complete and the upload feature is restored.

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:48 am

thanks for clearing that up, ill be back when everything is working normal

derobert
Phantom of the .Org
Org Profile

Post by derobert » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:35 am

FTP uploads are back; please see the other thread for details.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=125947
Key 55EA59FE; fingerprint = E501 CEE3 E030 2D48 D449 274C FB3F 88C2 55EA 59FE
A mighty order of ages is born anew.              http://twitter.com/derobert

Return to “Site Announcements”