I Am Stepping Down

ZoroIttoryu
U WOT M8
Org Profile

Re: I Am Stepping Down

Post by ZoroIttoryu » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Made me feel really sad reading all this. I guess if Yue stays within the community and is active with contests and stuff it isn't going to be that bad like Nya said. I hope the people who made this happen feel really bad....

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote: Just a note here, since you're not the only who hints at this - Yue never mentioned going away, stopping organizing Roulette or helping new editors. She just won't be an admin anymore, but I suppose if she wants to continue her efforts around as a regular member (which I am under the impression she wants to), she totally can.
Dang it, I was trying to comment on her representation of the org and her contribution to the org and why I tried ending by suggesting those efforts previously made here are probably going to be better recieved and in general more fruitful in the community at large without regard for the org. I was actually worried while typing my original response wondering if people were going to interpret my post thinking I was assuming she was leaving/stopping everything fivever. My bad for not being as direct or clear about that, I shall GG and uninstall as the proper etiquette commands for mission failure.

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:34 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:Dang it, I was trying to comment on her representation of the org and her contribution to the org and why I tried ending by suggesting those efforts previously made here are probably going to be better recieved and in general more fruitful in the community at large without regard for the org. I was actually worried while typing my original response wondering if people were going to interpret my post thinking I was assuming she was leaving/stopping everything fivever. My bad for not being as direct or clear about that, I shall GG and uninstall as the proper etiquette commands for mission failure.
Shamefur dispray!

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:59 pm

I don't think it's polite to say those things to the public, that's not very Yue, but...yeah, you are(were) the org. You were the only reason I came to the forum from time to time, so, yeah...it's really sad, but good things always come to an end. I can't give you hugs because you'll probably burn, so HIGH FIVE!

xDreww
Org Profile

Post by xDreww » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Orgs been dead for awhile. Now people are saying it's going to be officially dead. Well Good luck to everyone, the AMV community is slowly dying anyways.

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:02 pm

I not taking any sides here, but I find this kind of statements rather frustrations..

So just because something happens suddenly the whole AMV community is dying... And sir how do you conclude that? Have you gone to cons where AMV rooms are growing and creators get together to enjoy themselves, gone to dinner and had a great time with the great family of editors here or just had a fun with people who share this great hobby of making AMVs?. It's PEOPLE that make the COMMUNITY what it is and I'm proud to be part of the AMV community and call a lot of people in it my friends...

Vlad
xDreww wrote:Orgs been dead for awhile. Now people are saying it's going to be officially dead. Well Good luck to everyone, the AMV community is slowly dying anyways.
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2019, 2022 AMV Coordinator
Otafest 2012 - 2024 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 2003 - 2024 AMV Coordinator

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:56 pm

What? Yue and Ileia are stepping down? Oh now this is sad news...

Also for the above comment I wouldn't say the amv community is dying because I meet quite a bit of new editors every week and there are a lot of amv editors whom have never even heard of this site before unless they were recommended by a friend or have been editing longer than 3 years.
Last edited by Shinzui IT on Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:59 pm

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:I not taking any sides here, but I find this kind of statements rather frustrations..

So just because something happens suddenly the whole AMV community is dying... And sir how do you conclude that? Have you gone to cons where AMV rooms are growing and creators get together to enjoy themselves, gone to dinner and had a great time with the great family of editors here or just had a fun with people who share this great hobby of making AMVs?. It's PEOPLE that make the COMMUNITY what it is and I'm proud to be part of the AMV community and call a lot of people in it my friends...

Vlad
xDreww wrote:Orgs been dead for awhile. Now people are saying it's going to be officially dead. Well Good luck to everyone, the AMV community is slowly dying anyways.

I whole-heartedly agree Vlad. This site is like a home to me. I've met a lot of amazing people here and I would never say the community is dead over a small set back.

I will miss Yue, she was very good at what she did. She has her reasons, leave it at that everyone. To everyone, make sure were giving the friendliest vibes to everyone in the community and spread the love. We're all a family in a way. Sorta.

Veritas-X
Org Profile

Post by Veritas-X » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:53 pm

I've been a fan of AMV's now for about 18 years, but I only just started editing about 3 years ago. Ileia was actually the editor that inspired me to actually first start making my own, and Yue was the first person to offer and give me a lot of input and help to help me grow and get better as an editor. Without Yue and Ileia I wouldn't be as happy as I am now.

It makes me really sad to hear about the pain, but on the flip side, I'm very hopeful for the future. Maybe now you two can be happier, and that's the goal right! Now you can focus only on the stuff you two really want to focus on, and in turn that might make things even better! Who knows? Not me, but I'm very optimistic that no matter what happens here at the org, you two will be happier. You two are two of my top 4 favorite editors, and although I've only talked to Yue, thank you both so much for everything!
Player One (a.k.a. Beard Guy)

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:57 am

Radical_Yue wrote:Those on the administration that remain, you guys are amazing. dokidoki is still...
As always, you're too kind. :sweat:
I'm sorry to see you and Ileia go. Thanks for all you two did to help out and liven up the place. :)
Tim, if you could remove my admin status that would be greatly appreciated. :cupcake:
Done. Let me know if you need any help in the future with creating contest forums or whatnot. :taco:
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

Return to “Site Announcements”