Post by Mol » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:48 pm

Moarre like dubstepping down .o:
Still better than that MMO.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: I Am Stepping Down

Post by Shinzui IT » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:52 pm

lol people are making this seem as if they are leaving, but they are only not going to be mods anymore

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:13 pm

Kisagi wrote:lol people are making this seem as if they are leaving, but they are only not going to be mods anymore
This ^

I'll still be running contests (not on the Org, of course) and helping people if they need me, but I will no longer be part of this administration. I know Ileia is a bit more done with the Org than I am, but we're still going to be part of the hobby.

Xophilarus
Org Profile

Post by Xophilarus » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:20 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
Kisagi wrote:lol people are making this seem as if they are leaving, but they are only not going to be mods anymore
This ^

I'll still be running contests (not on the Org, of course) and helping people if they need me, but I will no longer be part of this administration. I know Ileia is a bit more done with the Org than I am, but we're still going to be part of the hobby.
Rip Ileia and Yue, who we will never ever see again :C. Moment of silence plz.

Pic4
needs more cowbells
Org Profile

Post by Pic4 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:40 pm

Bye. Now make me admin - gona salvage everything! Kappa
Easily driven

exkcal
Org Profile

Post by exkcal » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Pic4 wrote:Bye. Now make me admin - gona salvage everything! Kappa
VIVA LA REVOLTUION

EnQuatre
Org Profile

Post by EnQuatre » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:43 pm

Hey guys,

Newer editor here! I only started editing a year and a half or so ago, but I did want to thank Yue and Ileia for all of their efforts. I would never have started up this hobby if it weren't for the Org, and I'm very grateful for all that they've done for the site. Sorry to hear that there's drama behind the scenes.

I think I can speak for a portion of self-taught editors when I say that the current AMV editing community often feels somewhat elusive for those of us just starting out. I think a lot of new-to-intermediate editors struggle to find the resources and feedback necessary to improve and perfect their craft, and this place has been very helpful to me personally. The Org seems to definitely have seen better days in years past, and with this new announcement I'm now not particularly hopeful that it'll be able to revitalize.

That said, I do agree with what Vlad is saying. The passion and love of the hobby is still definitely out there for sure. I've never been able to attend a con myself, but I can say that for certain.

With the decline of the Org, I'm just hoping that in the coming years, it will become easier to gather editors together online forum to share what we all love about AMV editing... Maybe we should start a sub-reddit or something, I don't know.

To make a long story short, I agree that the community is alive and well out there, but as a relatively new face who doesn't typically make it to cons, this is an important place to me and I am sad to see things change... :(

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Fri May 06, 2016 3:35 pm

and now...
ImageImage

Return to “Site Announcements”