Spring Cleaning: Doing the Org's Work

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Re: Spring Cleaning: Doing the Org's Work

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:40 am

well the links i posted are just ideas nothing more, i just wanted to say this new layout need a better darker color that is easy on that eyes, sure everyone's got their own set of opinions that differ with each other, but one thing im sure we all agree on, this sites needs something more easy to look at, darker websites seems to be easy on the eyes,

ether way im not going to be disappointed because this website needs something anything new, but i for one i sick of yellow homepage and white and light blue for the forums
ill welcome anything different then this, there are people that have left because nothing has been done with the website for 15 years since 2000 and im positive if it isnt updated soon then the org will be dead as it is now barely anyone shows up and thats true. {you forget this site shows whos online then again u can hide that too so}

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:47 am

The astetics and color scheme of the the site aren't what the redesign is about. It's the functionality. Slapping a new skin onto what we already had would have taken a couple of days, not a couple of years.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:11 pm

i get what you'll are saying, i do, but as i read about the servers, they had same problem years ago, doing the same thing raising money for new computers hard drives, even then they said they would like to update the website but spent everything on the servers {keep in mind i wasnt around 6 years ago} but i read alot of why things havent changed on old posts etc, if you all want the website updated, i wouldnt hold your breath on the mods, they are basically too busy with the servers, if things haven't changed for the site in 15 years i doubt it will any time soon

so my advice is for anyone that knows how to update the website, to do so on your own, you'll have to get permission from a mod cause their all probably too busy like last time {sorry i dont hold any punches lol}

Return to “Site Announcements”