Best Comedy Video

Forum rules
If there are videos that you'd like to nominate, you can use these topics post links to catalog entries (using the Video ID) in your posts. If you'd like to nominate a video that hasn't been entered into the site, you can still embed a youtube link of it, and ask the creator to catalog the video into our database. As long as the catalog entry uses its correct 2016 premiere date, and is entered before February 12, it will be allowed to compete in the 2017 VCAs.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Best Comedy Video

Post by Kireblue » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:35 pm

This is the video that has made you laugh the hardest – not just because of the song or anime used, but because of the clever way they are put together.
Note: If there are videos that you'd like to nominate for this category, you can use this thread to post links to their catalog entries (using the Video ID) in your post. If you'd like to nominate a video that hasn't been entered into the site, you can still embed a youtube link of it, and ask the creator to catalog the video into our database. As long as the catalog entry uses its correct 2016 premiere date, and is entered before February 12, it will be allowed to compete in the 2017 VCAs.

phpBB [media]

Semifinals Playlist

phpBB [media]

TnAdct1
Org Profile

Re: Best Comedy Video

Post by TnAdct1 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:09 pm

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:06 am

Is there a reason why I can't nominate this for best comedy? It has a release date of 2016 and the editor tagged it in the comedy category.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:58 am

seasons wrote:Is there a reason why I can't nominate this for best comedy? It has a release date of 2016 and the editor tagged it in the comedy category.

Its because he had a Legend of Korra vid uploaded that violated the site's rules. I just deleted the non amv vid, and so he should be eligible now. It may take a little while to update though (which is why the deadline to have eligibility issues resolved was the 11th). I'll check on it again later today.

Return to “2017 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”