Best Action Video

Forum rules
If there are videos that you'd like to nominate, you can use these topics post links to catalog entries (using the Video ID) in your posts. If you'd like to nominate a video that hasn't been entered into the site, you can still embed a youtube link of it, and ask the creator to catalog the video into our database. As long as the catalog entry uses its correct 2016 premiere date, and is entered before February 12, it will be allowed to compete in the 2017 VCAs.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Best Action Video

Post by Kireblue » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:28 pm

This video is exciting and filled with adrenaline! It is a roller coaster ride that could involve fighting, flying, or even playing tennis – if this video captivates you and gets your blood pumping, then it is the best action video.
Note: If there are videos that you'd like to nominate for this category, you can use this thread to post links to their catalog entries (using the Video ID) in your post. If you'd like to nominate a video that hasn't been entered into the site, you can still embed a youtube link of it, and ask the creator to catalog the video into our database. As long as the catalog entry uses its correct 2016 premiere date, and is entered before February 12, it will be allowed to compete in the 2017 VCAs.

phpBB [media]

Semifinals Playlist

phpBB [media]

PieandBeer
Most Important Meal
Org Profile

Re: Best Action Video

Post by PieandBeer » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:01 pm

Yusuke seemlessly combines both the action packed and silly parts of OPM to create a fun and refreshing action vid.

heart pumping vid with a less than common source plus DAT VIOLIN SYNC

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Post by shorisquared » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:48 am

This one is so catchy!
No lyrics, no problem!

This one is hardcore.

And I know this one isn't on the Org, but dear god, it's so good yet so underrated. I don't know why because it's brilliant!

ImageImage

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:58 am

shorisquared wrote: And I know this one isn't on the Org, but dear god, it's so good yet so underrated. I don't know why because it's brilliant!
yeah, the choice of sync in it was really good and worked great with the song :awesome:

UnluckyArtist
Partially-Formed Transformah
Org Profile

Post by UnluckyArtist » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:20 pm

Return to “2017 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”