Comments & Feedback

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Comments & Feedback

Post by Kireblue » Fri May 05, 2017 8:28 am

TwilightChrono wrote:
kireblue wrote:
TwilightChrono wrote:Wow! So, is this a take on CodeZTM's interview/article he would do every month or did you come up with this on your own? I've been gone on a long time from the org and just came back to get into editing. So much has changed with the site and so many people I know promoted. Congrats Kireblue.
Thanks :awesome: . And yeah, CodeZTM was defiantly a inspiration for this. I kinda took on most of the things that he spearheaded :sweat: :asd: (Project Org Editor, Disney MEP, Interviews, etc)
Awesome. It's kinda lonely around here without Code, lol. But, I'm gload to see a lot of old members still here. You should drop by the CascadaThon 4.0 MEP Thread sometime. Maybe join? Eh? EH? Kionon joined XD

Are you still in contact with Hagaren, Code, Vivaldi or Kazemon15?
I'll definitely add it to May's Newsletter, but CascasaThon was never really my thing. Hagaren and Kazemon15 are still around, but Code dropped out of the community years ago. Never really knew Vivaldi though.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: Comments & Feedback

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri May 05, 2017 3:51 pm

I appreciate that. I wonder why Code dropped out. Life happens I know. I considered him My other half. The yin to my yang here on the site. He was once CodeChrono in ages past. LOL.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Return to “AMV Monthly - {Currently on hiatus}”