effects question

The old Video Software Help forum, left visible as an archive.
salemshady
Org Profile

Post by salemshady » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:08 am

i got another question.. not sure if it is effects based, but here goes:
lets say i have 3 slips A,B and C. A is on 10 secs on the timeline, B on 20 sec and C on 30 seconds. Now i have C at 30 because C syncs in really well with the song at 30 seconds. so when i move clip B towards A to transition it, Clip C moves up the timeline too and totally goes out of sync. Iam sure there are options to avoid automatic changes on the timeline. but i cant figure how to it. if i cant get this figured out, my poor little amv will have to be on standby! help
thankx

salemshady
Org Profile

Post by salemshady » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:09 am

salemshady wrote:i got another question.. not sure if it is effects based, but here goes:
lets say i have 3 slips A,B and C. A is on 10 secs on the timeline, B on 20 sec and C on 30 seconds. Now i have C at 30 because C syncs in really well with the song at 30 seconds. so when i move clip B towards A to transition it, Clip C moves up the timeline too and totally goes out of sync. Iam sure there are options to avoid automatic changes on the timeline. but i cant figure how to it. if i cant get this figured out, my poor little amv will have to be on standby! help
thankx
shoot.. typo error.. its not slips.. its clips

Return to “Video Software Help Archive”