Pangya Farewell Party

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Pangya Farewell Party

Post by Kireblue » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:08 pm

Before League of Legends and Overwatch were the games that consumed discussion among editors, Pangya was one of the first online multiplayer games that I remember having an actual AMV community within it. There was even an unofficial A-M-V.org guild. But over time, people migrated to other games and started playing Pangya less and less frequently. And apparently, the same can be said about the Pangya community as a whole. Gamerage has officially announced that Pangya will be permanently shutting down its servers on December 12, 2016.

Even though I haven't played pangya in a few years, it still holds a very special place in my heart. And so I would love to get the AMV community fired up one last time to give it a final farewell. I'm setting up this thread so that everyone can have a central location to organize times and dates for freeplay and tournament events.

For those of you that need to update your game, or if anyone that's unfamiliar with Pangya would like to try it out for the first time, you can download the latest version here:
For anyone that needs to brush up on there gameplay mechanics, you can view the beginner and advanced guides here:

I actually find it funny how many editors don't know what Pangya is, but are familiar with its characters. Just about everyone on the Org should be familiar with these 2 avatars :asd:
Spoiler :
Image Image

Return to “General Discussion”