my hero academia twice lonely day

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
kinectedrain
Org Profile

my hero academia twice lonely day

Post by kinectedrain » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:00 pm

A tribute to twice from the league of villains, if you haven't seen most of season 6 of my hero academia do not watch video because of a spoiler

seasons
Org Profile

Re: my hero academia twice lonely day

Post by seasons » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:23 pm

Did you make this AMV?

kinectedrain
Org Profile

Post by kinectedrain » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:01 am

Yes Genodragon100 is my youtube name I didn't know you had to post your name from this forum

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:31 am

kinectedrain wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:01 am
Yes Genodragon100 is my youtube name I didn't know you had to post your name from this forum

Welcome to the Org! The rules of announcing videos in the "AMV Announcement forum" require you to catalog your video first. So please do that as soon as possible. If you don't know how, here is the FAQ post about it: How to Catalog & Upload Videos

Until then, I'm going to move your thread to the “Awaiting Catalog Entry” forum. And I can move it back once I see that you've done it.

kinectedrain
Org Profile

Post by kinectedrain » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:08 am

Thank you I change my youtube channel name to my forum name so there will be no more confusion

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”