Re: Project Org Editor 2016: Rules & Information

Post by Ochinchin AMVs » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:35 pm

I'm in. ^_^
Ore wa Ochinchin ga daisuku nandayo!

kitten of death12
Org Profile

Post by kitten of death12 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:05 am

I am in and I just joined. I am always up for a challenge. I don't even care if I lose because in my world everyone is a winner as long as they tried hard.

ChibiAhiru
Org Profile

Post by ChibiAhiru » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:25 pm

Is round 4 up yet? Or is my computer just freaking out? It's Monday, right? I think I'm going crazy!! /(@0@)\

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Post by shorisquared » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:06 pm

ChibiAhiru wrote:Is round 4 up yet? Or is my computer just freaking out? It's Monday, right? I think I'm going crazy!! /(@0@)\
The topic is up already: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 3&t=125806
ImageImage

NASURIN
Org Profile

Post by NASURIN » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:55 pm

i want to join this compitition but don't know how & where can i put my amv

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:02 am

NASURIN wrote:i want to join this compitition but don't know how & where can i put my amv
each round thread has its own specific instructions on how to submit your video. For round 4

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 3&t=125806
kireblue wrote: Submitting Your Video:
When finished, please upload your video to a reputable file sharing service and send the download link to me via a private message on animemusicvideos.org. The body of your message should also include the title of your video. Google Drive and Dropbox are the preferred methods of uploading your video, but please ensure that the URL you send is a “shared” or “public” link. Sendspace is not recommended due to a daily download limit that it imposes. Note: Youtube or ”streaming only” links will not be accepted. You do not have to wait until the final day to submit your video. You are also free to publicly share and upload your videos before the deadline. Just be aware that doing so may help your opponents. If you finish early and feel that your video does not need anymore tweaking, you may submit it at any time before Sunday, July 17th @ 11:59PM EST. At the end of each round, all the submitted videos will be made available to the public to stream on google drive. If you would like the download option to be disabled on your video and to only allow it to be streamed, please add this request to the body of your submission message. By default, all videos will be made available for download unless the editor specifically requests that it doesn't. Editors also have the option to request that one of their videos be completely unavailable to the public, and only the judges will be able to view it. This option is only available during the preliminary rounds, can only be used once, and can not be changed to a different video (even if the editor chooses to remove the restriction on the previous one).

Return to “Project Org Editor 2016”