Fallen - Star Wars Music Video - Project Org Editor Round 2

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Fallen - Star Wars Music Video - Project Org Editor Round 2

Post by The_McLaughlin » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:41 pm

Finally starting to get some of the Project Org Editor Videos out. Can't upload this one here since its live action and US Animation, however I figured I'd still share it over here since some people may be interested in the video if they saw it during POE. This is my round 2 video which I had a lot of fun putting together, and round 2 ended up being probably my overall favorite round just because I really liked editing this video. The only stressful thing about it was it was 8 sources all with different aspect ratios, and some of which I got wrong in the contest version... However I believe I have fixed them all here. Either that or I tried to fix them and then broke them further. Either way I'm still pretty happy with how this video came out.

Video: Fallen
Category: Action, Drama
Anime: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Movie), Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Series), Star Wars: Rebels, Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi, Star Wars: The Bad Batch, Star Wars: Kenobi, Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, Star Wars: Episode 2 Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith
Song: Dancing With the Devil
Artist: Set it Off
Creator: The_McLaughlin

Return to “Other Videos”