R+7

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
AbrogateNeed
Org Profile

R+7

Post by AbrogateNeed » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:25 pm

The album cover for Oneohtrix Point Never's R Plus Seven uses a frame from Georges Schwizgebel's "Le ravissement de Frank N. Stein" animation, and I found both the still and the animation itself strongly evocative. The short got me interested in the rest of Georges Schwizgebel's work which continues to be incredibly inspiring to me, so the notion of combining these short films with OPN's music became an intriguing notion. I've had this video more or less finished for a number of months, and I had also submitted the portion of this set to the track "Zebra" to a few AMV conventions under the title "ICARUS", but copyright issues coupled with my own trepidation had me keeping it locked up for a bit. I thought with the new year it'd be a good idea to clear it out and hopefully get this one out there for good, and I hope you can get something out of it!

Return to “Other Videos”