Cyberpunk 2077 GmV (coming soon)

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Cyberpunk 2077 GmV (coming soon)

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:39 pm

one of the BIGGEST HYPEST game in a long time is releasing tomorrow and im getting it first on ps4 base then around tax time
ill be upgrading to a ps5 if i can find one that is, this game is rumored to be EXTREMELY long over 175 hours for a single playthrough
thats if you go through all the side quests in-which the games devs Cd-project red said you definitely should they spent ALOT of time
on the side quests just as much as the main quest, i know when i last announced i was playing a game and would be making a amv after
and never did is cause i couldnt get through all the voices were annoying, but this is something different im going to play the hell out
of this and make a few GmV's

female street playthrough cause i want to make a sexy as hell female :D

please keep this open i want to edit it when i get the video done weeks/months from now when im half way through

for my first video ill be trying to use the song in the V trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnA7tep ... erpunk2077

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 GmV (coming soon)

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:49 am

you can count this as a no go everyone knows the launch was a disaster

Faraam
Org Profile

Post by Faraam » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:49 am

I have to agree with ClaudiusVideo! There was so much hype surrounding this damn game, and they released the most bugged piece of dogshit since Assassin's Creed Unity.

oreliebumby11
Org Profile

Post by oreliebumby11 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:47 am

The hypest game of the last five years was the biggest disappointment of the past 10 years. Actually, from my point of view, Cyberpunk 2077 is the best example of what's going on in the game development industry nowadays.

oreliebumby11
Org Profile

Post by oreliebumby11 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:20 pm

oreliebumby11 wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:47 am
The hypest game of the last five years was the biggest disappointment of the past 10 years. Actually, from my point of view, Cyberpunk 2077 is the best example of what's going on in the game development industry nowadays.
And the recently released Battlefield 2042 made us finally realize that we shouldn't accept that treatment from these companies. Man, that freaking game crashes so often that my computer actually decided to delete all the data related to the game, so I had to use raid data recovery to get it all back.

oreliebumby11
Org Profile

Post by oreliebumby11 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:21 pm

oreliebumby11 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:20 pm
oreliebumby11 wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:47 am
And the recently released Battlefield 2042 made us finally realize that we shouldn't accept that treatment from these companies. Man, that freaking game crashes so often that my computer actually decided to delete all the data related to the game, so I had to use raid data recovery to get it all back.
https://www.salvagedata.com/raid-data-recovery/ !

Return to “Other Videos”