Halloween special (non anime)

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Halloween special (non anime)

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:05 am

HellBlade Senuas Sacrifice amv (coming soon)

i will post the amv and gaming links here.

i started playing this a few weeks ago,will be posting on my gaming channel, i realized this is a perfect game
for short Halloween specials, as the game is only a few hours long 5 - 12, im already at the end of the game
if you played you'd know where you'd start putting together the legendary sword visiting several hellish levels,
i wanted to wait for October to start posting the videos,

the hole game is nothing but scary movie scenes, puzzles and fighting some zombie looking dudes that look
like its all in her head, this game is perfect for amv's i already got a few lined up, one will be slower amv
using all the emotional clips theres alot, after that will be a dark metal amv using all the scary messed up shit

heres what i have lined up so far

Blackmore's Night - Darkness (claudius extension)

i dont have a metal song lined up yet that sounds like or similar to, Without End - Cryout
if one of you wants to help out id love it but remember i dont like death metal

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Re: Halloween special (non anime)

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:06 am

this may be out in November as im uploading my game play in 1440p which takes 2 hours or so to save it to that per video, but it will be done i am still trying to get it done before Halloween you may have to wait a week or two extra in early November is all.

Return to “Other Videos”