RWBY AMV - Streets of Gold (Volume 6 Spoilers!)

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
TripleR309
Org Profile

RWBY AMV - Streets of Gold (Volume 6 Spoilers!)

Post by TripleR309 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:21 pm

Hey all, just made a new RWBY Video you guys might like! First time trying to mix dialogue with music so feel free to critic it.

Volume 6 spoilers btw

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: RWBY AMV - Streets of Gold (Volume 6 Spoilers!)

Post by Kireblue » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:58 am

You sure didn't waste any time making this :asd: . This was a pretty good tribute to Ozpin. Waiting till the end of the current season probably would have allowed you to showcase a end to his journey, but you still did a good job at showing his story so far. I think that the overall pace of the video could have been a bit faster though.

TripleR309
Org Profile

Re: RWBY AMV - Streets of Gold (Volume 6 Spoilers!)

Post by TripleR309 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:51 pm

Yeah part of me isn't sure if his arc will be completed this season or not. Not likely to be the last video I make on RWBY though so I'm sure Ill get another go at it later on!

As for pacing, I agree. Actually this was an intended slower pace. I've a history of more action-y videos so I'm trying to work on my weakest area which is letting people enjoy the scenes instead of cutting so much. Just gotta work on striking the balance.

Return to “Other Videos”